**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i hate to beat a dead horse but man had we lost to the suns we would b e 4 games up on them for second worst and only 6 back of the nets for worst record

It's obvious Luke is tanking because he never brought Zubac back in the game, and Zubac playing better than any Laker.

Last edited:
Perfect result.

Luke's post game comments [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

e0f685754130e8c85f4dd92e463f8045.png

I quite frankly could give less than a damb. Your suspect statements are a mile long.

Please while you were gargling the juices of Randle and D'Angelo I was the one defending Ingram even when he was the worst rookie of all time. Check them receipts too.

Not necessarily, I'd have done the Boogie deal too. I'm going to see if I can get in contact with Magic.

By all accounts the deal centered around just Ingram and ancillary pieces to match the salaries. The future wouldn't have been mortgaged. Hell even if it was Ingram+Randle you still do the deal.
My son BI :smokin

Nah man. You're not allowed to call him your son. You are forbidden. The kid is not your son. Billy Jean headass :lol:

Last edited:
BI and Zubac give me hope as a Laker fan.
Like P mentioned, Brandon just keeps getting stronger.

Him and Zzzzuuuuu gonna give us a bright future :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom