Pat bev
Sheoeder
Dlo
Beasley
Reaves
Christie

7 guards. Half the roster.

If I’m LA, I consolidate 2-3 of these.

I also look to include Thomas Bryant too. Doesn’t play D. Prefer AD,Vanderbilt and Gabriel as the 3 C’s

Lakers need to 🐓block and make sure Boston doesn't beef up inside the paint and get stronger....Rob need to grab one of these two for Lonnie and Pat Bev before they get em

this-is-fine.jpg
KD will soon be in the division..

CPee, Booker, Crowder, KD, Ayton

Can Vandebilt or Rui guard KD while AD and Bron are tied up with Crowder and Ayton?

Lakers can have an edge by moving AD to PF so he guards the KD's and Giannis's of the world.

Would love a defensive center who can hold his ground against the Ayton's, Jokic's, Lopez's, Horford's, Sabonis's. TB too sawft. AD not durable enough for physical contact, and Wenyen too small.

CPee, Booker, Crowder, KD, Ayton

Can Vandebilt or Rui guard KD while AD and Bron are tied up with Crowder and Ayton?

Lakers can have an edge by moving AD to PF so he guards the KD's and Giannis's of the world.

Would love a defensive center who can hold his ground against the Ayton's, Jokic's, Lopez's, Horford's, Sabonis's. TB too sawft. AD not durable enough for physical contact, and Wenyen too small.

Why can’t Bron guard KD? He should want that challenge no?

This is why you keep your picks.

Get some average contract players, stack them up and trade 3-4 first rounders. Get a superstar.

They traded Mikal Bridges. Expirings if crowder and Johnson for top 15 all time player and probably a title.

Back
Top Bottom