**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The pelicans run late in the year is the type of run we needed to go on

Instead we lost to: the mavs, rockets and bulls

Lol

It will all come down to that HOU L smh

1 ******* game that made the difference. **** really just came back to bite them

Wait wait wait. If we all win today. That means we play Clippers in the 7/8 play in game?
If we all win then we play pels

If clippers lose and everyone else win- We will get our asses handed to us by clippers in first play in.

Clippers losing on purpose so they can play us and send us home. that will be their championship game.

We own tiebreak over Pels 1 on 1.
Clipps own tiebreak over us 1 on 1.

But with all 3 of us tied, it changes the tiebreak.
So if we're tied against the Pelicans, then we're on top because we own the tie breaker.

But if we're tied against the Pelicans and another team is also tied with us & the Pelicans, then we're not on top of the Pelicans.

So if we're tied against the Pelicans, then we're on top because we own the tie breaker.

But if we're tied against the Pelicans and another team is also tied with us & the Pelicans, then we're not on top of the Pelicans.

Because the other team is the Clippers, who we do not own a tiebreak against.

F3F65B7F-F85A-48F0-A65C-B30FEFAEA3A2.png

Clearly says if we win then we can’t go lower than 7th?

Because the other team is the Clippers, who we do not own a tiebreak against.
Right, but if the Clippers own tie against us and we own the tie against the Pelicans and all 3 end up tied, shouldn't it be Clippers, Lakers, Pelicans? But I'm seeing that we would be last of those 3?

Right, but if the Clippers own tie against us and we own the tie against the Pelicans and all 3 end up tied, shouldn't it be Clippers, Lakers, Pelicans? But I'm seeing that we would be last of those 3?

Tie break switches from head to head to conference, I think. (Diff set of numbers)

Back
Top Bottom