**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

6p3nsudb12wa1.jpg

Hopefully Lakers close this series out sooner than later to get some rest. 45+ mins for Bron, 42 mins for AD. I thought Vando was playing well and could’ve stole a few more minutes during this game.

Whether they play Kings or GSW they’re gonna play a fast-paced younger team that’s looking to run

Hopefully Lakers close this series out sooner than later to get some rest. 45+ mins for Bron, 42 mins for AD. I thought Vando was playing well and could’ve stole a few more minutes during this game.

Whether they play Kings or GSW they’re gonna play a fast-paced younger team that’s looking to run
That second quarter stretch where ad hurt himself and he played the rest of the way was too much. Rui shoulda come in at that time for 2-4 mins. Ad wasn’t moving at all.

Obviously doesn’t matter bc we won anyways but the energy from bench in 4th changed everything

There's always one series in each conference that has the spaced out schedule to start then go every other day to end. I think that's the Bucks-Heat in the east.

It's also compounded by all 3 teams in the arena being in the playoffs right now.
Timezones too. Suns-Clippers and Warriors-Kings had to take up the opening week until the Lakers got back home to eat into the 10PM slot.

Win tomorrow rest 3 days at least

With warriors getting 1 day rest

If they go 7 with SAC the rest for us is even longer

gotta whoop that trick tomorrow!

Need to end it next game. Im getting anxious seeing a 3-1 lead. Especially if you have Mr. Street clothes on your team

It's a lot to ask to beat the best home team and 2 seed 3x in a row and close them out on the road. Would be more than I could expect

Back
Top Bottom