**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Interesting blaming this on Ham when he didn't give up the offensive rebounds, committed not a single turnover or played bad defense.

But par for the course in the thread.
There’s going to be a noticeable drop off whenever AD goes to the bench regardless of who comes in…

Rui 15 minutes - 1 rebound
Vando 18 minutes- 2 rebounds

Gotta be better on the glass.

Y’all acting like coaches can’t ruin momentum. Which is exactly what Ham did.

It’s not even arguable that bad coaching can ruin a game. Look at Ham and Bud blowing 15 point leads. Only these two would let a team go in a 15-0 run without calling a timeout .

Got a throw in the towel the longer the series goes it favors the young legs have to rest LeBron and AD this entire quarter

It’s not even arguable that bad coaching can ruin a game. Look at Ham and Bud blowing 15 point leads. Only these two would let a team go in a 15-0 run without calling a timeout .

Look how quick Jenkins called a timeout when we cut the lead to 19 just now

I am convinced C CP1708 hacked this account 🤣

Nah.

There are times when I believe coaches can kill a game.

I just don't think it was him this time

The team played tired. They gave up way too many offensive rebounds, turned the ball over way too many times and couldn't hit a shot during that stretch.

I didn't think we would close tonight just due to how much was expended in game 4.

Back
Top Bottom