**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Memphis was giving the Lakers great looks all night. If they hit a few more in the first half this is a closer contest.

mad-kick.gif
mad-kick.gif
mad-kick.gif

DLo scored and assisted on 13 of the first 15 points to start the half. And he took him out at 6 minutes.

Offense was okay because AD was out there too. Then took AD out and Grizz went on a 7-0 run.
Brings back in AD & DLo and they couldn’t stop a team on fire and were out of rhythm.

Just hilarious.

As long as Lebron shows up on Friday, we’ll be straight.

Kennard hurt his shoulder. His status will be key.

AR and Beasley on Bane isn’t working

Throw Lonnie in there to guard Bane at times. He’s athletic enough to stay with him

I keep thinking that eventually we will have Malik Beasley game where he hits 6 threes but I'm starting to lose faith

AR and Beasley on Bane isn’t working

Throw Lonnie in there to guard Bane at times. He’s athletic enough to stay with him
This was my worry to end the regular season when Kris Dunn and Cam Payne were lighting up the Lakers. Now the Lakers are guarding two dynamic guards with only one guy that can really keep up (Schroder).

LOL, so easy to predict the outcome of this game.

This team going to struggle big time against PHX or DEN if they ever face each other in the WCF. Heck we may not even beat Sac or GSW.

Screenshot_20230426_190003_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230426_190031_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230426_185831_Chrome.jpg

33 combined points from the 5 main Lakers role players and a collective -59 LOL. What a sorry xxx performance. Glad I didn't watch a single minute of the game and stayed at the office to put in more work so I can master my craft even more unlike these inconsistent xxx role players who honestly don't deserve more than 7 million per year

It's always the suit. Never the jerseys.
Man these idiots think that the reason we lost tonight is because of the way Ham held a clipboard, amirite? 'Ccording to these goofs, if he would have chosen a different outfit we would have sealed the deal tonight. 🤦‍♂️

AR & Bron 11 assists 9 turnovers
AD & Vando 4 assists 2 turnovers
DLo 10 assists 1 turnover

JJJ & Brooks 0 assists 3 turnovers
Morant & Bane 12 assists 4 turnovers
Tillman 4 assists 1 turnover

Bench assists Grizz 8, Lakers 3.

Got 7 more shots and made 7 more shots. (4 more 3s)

Dennis having no impact on the offense. Bron playing like **** and giving the ball away. And AR giving the ball away, but at least AR was hustling.

Back
Top Bottom