**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

maybe they gonna try to have gp2 be screener on steph?
But he’s not a good “Cath in paint and find open shooter” type. Then just show on Steph at the 3 and let him pass to gp and have ad trail him lol. Hell block him from back

what is up with kerr and all these line up changes?

does he think its ****ing preseason?

he tryna get fired?

If AD is assigned to GP2, and GP2 goes up to screen for Steph, the Lakers can always scram switch and Vando or whoever can go with GP2 and AD can stay on Draymond.

he tryna get fired?
No

Lakers are actually pretty good

Not a good sign to change lineups so much. Let’s hope lakers capatalize

he tryna get fired?
scrambling to try to get advantages

however i think whatever advtanges they get form gp2 i think it might give us more

With GP2 starting, the Lakers will have the three biggest guys on the court (Anthony Davis, LeBron and Vanderbilt). We need to punish them by dominating the boards and doing inside. I'm not trying to see any jump shots. Need LeBron in the post and Anthony Davis getting Draymond in foul trouble

Kerr making more lineup adjustments against the Lakers this series than he has his whole playoff coaching tenure

Kerr gon have that water bottle of cognac on deck tonight for sure!
1683595690480.gif

Last edited:
Kerr is a good coach who got lucky having young generational players that meshed well. I wrote that in past tense and mean it. His reign is done. He aint no damn genius

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Warriors have a different scheme for DLo tonight.

They almost have to because if they let him get a 5 minutes burst, the Warriors will be playing from behind most of the game.

Lakers can win with a good Bron and AD game, but Warriors could cancel it out with Steph and Klay. If Bron/AD/DLo are all locked in. Warriors are in big trouble.

Called it.

Back
Top Bottom