**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

:rofl:

AD with 28 and 18 and Lakers still lose by double digits

Guess what bros, Lakers too small, AD can't do it alone when he plays a bigger opponent. Gordon's stats weren't great but he took up space inside the paint and helped clog the lane which along with Jokic's 7-foot frame and MPJ's 6'10" length, are a bug reason why Lalers guards couldn't attack the paint at will like they did against GSW.

Jokic ain't known for defense but guess what he's great at POSITION DEFENSE.

Theres no denying 2020 Dwight and Javale were valuable, most importantly how valuable they were to AD. Those who deny it don't know the game.

Our Lakers guards this year - Schroder and DLo - are not championship caliber.

Compare those two to Derek Fisher or Byron Scott or Michael Cooper or Rajon Rondo and you'll know what I mean.

AD has said countless times he doesn't like playing the 5 and that he prefers to play the 4. Yet the Lakers coaching staff still insist on doing the opposite of what they did when they won it all in 2020.

🚀 science

Bron/AD not even that bad
They did get outplayed this series tho but they been clawing out from 13 seed lol
The others man
Dlo negative Dennis can’t shoot vando either

We need to get more modern and get some shooters man lol
Keep ar and rui all costs tho and see where we can go with bron ad ar rui… Dennis is “ok” for a low number contract

I'm frustrated as hell but enough of the Kyrie BS. You lose all the depth if you bring him in. Then what happens when he misses 20-30 games?

Gotta get Rui and AR signed and find a 5 that can play 25 minutes. AD should not play the 5 full time.

I clicked on the Giannis moral victory speech thread on accident. 🤣 They showed no urgency or fight this series. They rolled over every game, showed no fight. Use whatever adjective you want but thats soft to me.
Nah, they just ran outta gas versus a superior team, coupled with bad coaching.

Mounted a furious comeback attempt in game one after a poor starting lineup combo, Bron/AD were terrible in game two and tonight the Nuggets just outplayed them with AD/Bron/Rui/Reaves all having strong games.

They are obviously the better team.

No matter what performance AD gives. Jokic has the better game.
Jamal Murray outplays LeBron
Reaves has been really good offensively. Still gets as many points as he creates on offense away on defense.
DLo has been terrible and there’s very little they can do. Big reason why they got here. And don’t have anybody to fill the need they need from him.
Schroder plays hard. But the defense has a good number of lapses.
Rui has been fine. Game 1 was great. Shooting continues to be good. But him on Jokic hasn’t changed anything since then.

They run every set better. They are in transition quicker and back on transition quicker. They rebound with efficiency and effort
Lakers continue to double like idiots.
Ham keeps running 3 guard lineups. And it’s not even 3 big guards.

The only thing Lakers can do is to get better role players. Meaning the 5 starter (Vando) down. Where you have so many good players that at least 2 of them will have good games.

Ran into a better team, nothing to be ashamed of. Proud of the boys and overall this been one of the most enjoyable & fun year just watching this team come this far, rooting against everyone else in the standings everyday 😂

I can post my outfit now for the L, hahaha
IMG_7938.jpeg

IMG_7939.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom