**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I hope Lebron shoots way less threes this season

Last season 3-point shooting:

Regular Season: 7 attempts, 32%. Basically 2 for 7 each game on average.

Playoffs: 7 attempts, 26%

:rofl: yall thinking Portland is even going to pick up the phone when the Lakers call....you know they a bunch of hating *** *****es over there

D’lo and Gabe for Jrue only works in December if they both suck and Portland just want our pick so they agree for that reason alone. Or three team trade bc why would Portland want 2 guards.

I’m not sure why fans are even thinking trades. Enjoy what you have now. Excited to watch them play. You ungrateful pieces of…

D’lo and Gabe for Jrue only works in December if they both suck and Portland just want our pick so they agree for that reason alone. Or three team trade bc why would Portland want 2 guards.

I’m not sure why fans are even thinking trades. Enjoy what you have now. Excited to watch them play. You ungrateful pieces of…
We ain't trading for Jrue

He finna go to Miami or Philly imo

IMG_9145.jpeg

IMB_JLBjpg.gif

reddish + gabriel + JHS for Jrue

it could be either one of rui, vando, prince, or wood.

is wenyen still on the roster? cbs still has him on the roster still.

The incumbent starters from last year got to be first in line to try to build on their chemistry: either Rui or Vando to start

Jrue Holiday would be nice on the Lakers but at-least 2 of 4 would have to go to make the $ work: D'Lo, Gabe Vincent, Rui, Vando

Just a heads up. Vanderbilt is only $4mil this year.

His extension doesn’t kick in until next year. And is backloaded.

Rob and Ham hyping up Dlo for Portland to take him is smart

And I don’t think Rui will start. We need a scoring wing off the bench don’t we?

Rob and Ham hyping up Dlo for Portland to take him is smart

And I don’t think Rui will start. We need a scoring wing off the bench don’t we?
Think Bron and Wood anchoring the second unit seems likely. Probably better off surrounding those two with defenders and guys that don't need the ball (Vando, Vincent, Christie).

Back
Top Bottom