**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Prince should be back next game and Rui should be back soon. Ham forced to use bigger lineups silver lining with Gabe out

The bigger lineups are fine against some opponents, against Sac and their perimeter movement probably not as much.

Anyhow, Florida trip coming up hopefully they can put together a nice little win streak.

then he got a technical and ham benched him for the rest of the night

very low iq on defense and especially on offense

bro was the talk of twitter last night 🤣
Screenshot_20231102_183814_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231102_183859_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231102_183938_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231102_184101_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231102_184114_X.jpg
Proof that not all Lakers fans are sharp

Especially when you quoting clowns who are referring to ONE PLAY 😂

You really trying way too hard buddy.

Axtion Jaxson PLAYS EVERY GAME.

Ya boy Damian Jones gets DNPCD's every other game 😂😂

What game are YOU watching dog? I bet you don't even hoop in real life. You ever shot a basketball before? 🤣

Keep trying though and let the HaterHayes in you seep through those pores LOL

Last edited:
Proof that not all Lakers fans are sharp

Especially when you quoting clowns who are referring to ONE PLAY 😂

You really trying way too hard buddy.

Axtion Jaxson PLAYS EVERY GAME.

Ya boy Damian Jones gets DNPCD's every other game 😂😂

What game are YOU watching dog? I bet you don't even hoop in real life. You ever shot a basketball before? 🤣

Keep trying though and let the HaterHayes in you seep through those pores LOL

seriously just shut up already. you arent very funny. you're quite corny and annoying which is why 90 percent of niketalk has you on ignore. and i think i might have to do that now too cuz your dellusional in every way. you have to be atleast 60 years old the way you talk.. but ill leave you with just an example of how much you lie and make **** up
Screenshot_20231102_184824_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231102_184937_Gallery.jpg

Not sure how the Clippers were expecting to score with a lineup of Russ, PJ, Plumlee and whoever that is in the red shoes lol

Ty Lue sleeping behind the wheel

I think we have all wanted another big that wouldn't crowd the paint next to AD. And it looks like we have found it.

seriously just shut up already. you arent very funny. you're quite corny and annoying which is why 90 percent of niketalk has you on ignore. and i think i might have to do that now too cuz your dellusional in every way. you have to be atleast 60 years old the way you talk.. but ill leave you with just an example of how much you lie and make **** up
Screenshot_20231102_184824_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231102_184937_Gallery.jpg
Do me a favor, click the ignore button.

Cause clearly you full of it, that's why you too scared to put your money where your mouth is buddy

You got too much pride to even accept the FACT and admit that I've been 100% on the money about the Lakers being better and more efficient GOING 2-BIG LINEUP and you my friend have been 100000% WRONG.

Stop replying to my posts cause you're a complete waste of time, you ain't funny, and you a fake 49ers fan to boot.

I bet you never played organized basketball in your life

Last edited:
noblekane noblekane ... I hope you clicked that ignore button cause you bout to look foolish big dog....
jaxson hayes is gonna end up right where damian jones is. with dnp's

then brosizzle will turn on him like he did damian jones.

then he'll start calling lebron james and taurean prince impact bigs

cannot wait til jaxson hayes racks up them dnp's

So how many HAYES DNP's does Jaxson have in the 2023-24 season so far? 😂 and let's see if you can lift any fingers and count how many DNP's he's racked up. Bet you $5 you won't lift a single finger lol

The joke's on you buddy cause it turns out, you a lot more WRONG than I am LOL.

Admit it, and be a man for once. You were wrong about Jaxson.

Give my regards to your homeboy Damian Jones. How many DNP's Jones got this season? 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231103_142904_Google.jpg

🤡
:lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom