**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Any insight on why?

They expect us to be worse next year or would this affect us having the reported 3 FRP's for whatever "star" we trade for...smh
This draft isn't good, next year's draft is better and banking on Bron/AD probably being hurt next year.

They'd still be able to trade 2024/2025, 2029 and 2031 in a trade if they wanted to.

Aaaaah, so if you say that ONE THING is the problem and someone agrees that that one thing is a problem but also ACKNOWLEDGES that there are also other problems, you're doing the thing where you interpret that as them saying that the one thing you say is a problem is NOT a problem at all.

It's not that the guy you posted is full of it: it's that you are.

I'm tempted to come up with a bet that will show it to everyone else (I can't say "That will show it to you", because I can already tell that you're a 'Never lost' type who never 'accepts' error.) Needs to be a bet free from all qualifiers, because I know how you rock.
Are you actually reading word for word and comprehending what I actually say or are you fast skimming and failing to understand the main point like most people who have a cell phone these days who have a 2 second attention span

Did I say only ONE THING is the problem and that there aren’t other problems? Or did I say Ham is the MAIN problem? Does “Main” mean the same as “one thing” and one thing only, or do we need to go back to vocab school? Lol

Go back and check the notes and quote what I ACTUALLY SAY before you start your own silly narrative. Capiche?

Let’s get something straight rn, just cause I said Ham is the Main Problem doesn’t mean injuries weren’t a problem too. I ain’t as dumb as you think lol.

Does Ham being the MAIN problem mean he’s the only problem?

Let’s start there before you get to judging

Last edited:
Are you actually reading word for word and comprehending what I actually say or are you fast skimming and failing to understand the main point like most people who have a cell phone these days who have a 2 second attention span

Did I say only ONE THING is the problem and that there aren’t other problems? Or did I say Ham is the MAIN problem? Does “Main” mean the same as “one thing” and one thing only, or do we need to go back to vocab school? Lol

Go back and check the notes and quote what I ACTUALLY SAY before you start your own silly narrative. Capiche?

Let’s get something straight rn, just cause I said Ham is the Main Problem doesn’t mean injuries weren’t a problem too. I ain’t as dumb as you think lol.

Does Ham being the MAIN problem mean he’s the only problem?

Let’s start there before you get to judging
*laughs at my posts*
*has the AUDACITY to say 'You didn't comprehend what I was talking about before you judged'*
Iron knee.

Smartest guy in the room is always you; I get it.
#nevaloss

*laughs at my posts*
*has the AUDACITY to say 'You didn't comprehend what I was talking about before you judged'*
Iron knee.

Smartest guy in the room is always you; I get it.
#nevaloss
Yeah man smart answer

You still didn’t answer my question:

Does “Main” mean the same as “One Thing?”

Here, let me help:
1712811537308.png

If you gonna flat out lie about what I actually said and completely misquote me, then yes I will have the AUDACITY to say you don’t comprehend because YOU yourself had the AUDACITY to claim I said something I never said just so you can eloquently make that ridiculous “One Thing” comment to fit your own narrative

Last edited:
The problem is at the top. Coaches are just scapegoats

But you guys aren’t ready for that discussion lol
Oh I’m ready for that too

“Jeanie doesn’t have the same influence and balls her dad had”

Interssting how DAL looks like a much better and more formidable playoff team after adding an impact BIG Man Gafford and a combo forward who rebounds and hits threes, PJ Washington

DALLAS is 24-7 since Feb 5th……a .774 winning percentage ever since they picked up Gafford and Washington. But ain’t nobody talking about that yet LOL

Meanwhile the Lakers added….Harry and the Hendersons Giles who never plays, and yet another guard in Dinwiddie so Ham can go ham with his patented 3-and-4-guard lineups :lol:

Last edited:
Also another fun stat. Prince has a higher minutes per game than Rui too.

It’s not all Ham’s fault. And you can’t exactly say what they’d be. But all the dumb lineup decisions is at the very least the difference between having to win 2 play-in games and being ahead of the play-in

And for that reason alone, unless he wins the title, you have to move on from Ham in the off-season

Even if they lose the play-in. Still like most of the team. Just get rid of all the dead weight. And fill the specific roles they need, which is what they didn’t do.

Eye don't really care about any of this shoulda, woulda, coulda talk... it's in the past.

If the current team is as good as some seem to think, then they should be able to beat Memphis/NO/and whoever they end up playing in the play-in.

Reactions: MVP
So we Fire ham since everyone seems to be pinning this on him (social media not NT)

Who is next? And how many coaches would we be paying?

We still paying Luke and Vogel so add Ham to that list while paying another coach?

Back
Top Bottom