**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not even the next Monta

But don't we have to wait until he's 25 before criticizing? We have 6 more days :rofl:
This isn't even shade; you seriously don't see how your obsession is really weird? 

And how has this news been so quiet?

bruh you hyped that boring 'news' up like i was about to see a Woj bomb stating we've traded Deng and Mozgov for the Greek Freak.

Not even the next Monta

But don't we have to wait until he's 25 before criticizing? We have 6 more days
roll.gif
This isn't even shade; you seriously don't see how your obsession is really weird? 

And how has this news been so quiet?

bruh you hyped that boring 'news' up like i was about to see a Woj bomb stating we've traded Deng and Mozgov for the Greek Freak.

Yea, a trade would be quiet. 

Why would we be discussing 90 year old Jerry West's boring quotes? Its 2017
If that's what you took out of all that, then this is worse than your Tmac comparison. Oh well. 

And best believe if this happened before February it would be a hot topic here. Just recognizing a clear double standard. 

Last edited:
Miami Herald reporting we have interest in Dion Waiters.

Former Pelinka guy.

May also be to drive his price up for another team.

Either way, ******* hilarious, and terrible decision making :rofl:

Miami Herald reporting we have interest in Dion Waiters.

Former Pelinka guy.

May also be to drive his price up for another team.

Either way, ******* hilarious, and terrible decision making
roll.gif
Can we please stop doing this?

Here's the ground-breaking reporting job this news came from:

View media item 2453479
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article153642689.html

Sports reporting - more specifically, NBA reporting - is full of so much ******** nowadays. Reporters are literally passing off speculation as credible information, and the masses just eat this **** up. It's ******* pathetic.

Last edited:
I read the post first and was about to say "you must've been talking to duck dodgers", then I checked who posted :lol:

Is anyone else interested at taking Ivan Rabb at 28?
I know we got Zu already but low key i think Ivan might be a steal at 28 and most mocks have him available around then.

Back
Top Bottom