**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1000005419.png

PRINCE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON BOTH ENDS and 7-foot Hayes sitting there getting Damian Jones treatment smh

That’s just one of the 40 reasons the Lakers are going to get swept just like last year when Ham failed to play TT and Bamba cause he kept going small and was getting outrebounded every game LOL

That dumb dumb never learned his lesson LMAO

Nuggets managed to increase the lead with Joker resting while the Lakers had AD-Bron on the floor. Dead meat.

And folks think it's the suit that's the problem. That stretch right here shows us the issues.

Our two best players on the court, while they rest the league MVP and they increase their lead. THAT'S NOT A COACH ISSUE.

Maaaan AD is literally the only person trying. First time I’m saying this… I feel really bad for AD. You can tell he has been frustrated this whole season

Porter & Gordon as the 3rd & 4th best Nuggets have simply been better than our 3 & 4. I mean who even would be our 3rd & 4th best?
Exactly, don't even know. 😂

DLo is the worst... but not sure if anyone is surprised by this performance.

We stopped publicly ridiculing him after February... I blame the fans for his poor performance.

And folks think it's the suit that's the problem. That stretch right here shows us the issues.

Our two best players on the court, while they rest the league MVP and they increase their lead. THAT'S NOT A COACH ISSUE.
That's not a coach issue... but it is definitely one of the ways a coach can have an impact.

What infuriates me the most is this losing streak we have against the Nuggets. 10+? Coach issue or not, if you are part of the team, does that not light a fire in you?

Back
Top Bottom