**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mitchell is going to stay in Cleveland.
trae young it is

Kid Crying GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I don't see how D.lo stays.

Either he ops in and gets traded or he signs a deal and gets traded.

Either way he ain't staying.

And it probably isn't a bad thing.

he just isn't a winner when it matters.

Last edited:
Giving him the big contract, him not progressing at all and then becoming a minimum player. All at the expense of Caruso. :lol: :smh:
I wonder if the Lakers drafted THT because of the Klutch connection. They definitely gave him that contract because of the Klutch connection.

Fixed.

He’s won on level except high school, college and the pros.

(Maybe he won in high school, who knows but don’t ruin the joke… 😂)
He won in HS. Ironically him and Ben Simmons were winning together. Was successful in college, but didn't win the championship which isn't a knock on him He wasn't supposed to be a one and done player, but really blossomed that year.

He isn't a playoff player. I am sure of this though. Too many limitations. I wouldn't mind him if he acknowledged this and got better from it rather than his stupid quotes.

Is Rui a playoff player? Someone who can be a starting SF for the Lakers? I have a hard time believing in him as well. There's just something lacking with him.

Cmon dude I said don’t ruin the joke…

Is Rui a two way player? No
Is he elite at what he does in a way that defenses have to scheme on how to stop him? No

There’s your answer right there.

Lakers Nation did what he views as an ideal offseason.

To save you time.
IMG_7057.png

He also had to deal Gabe for free because if they didn’t then any Mitchell trade wouldn’t be allowed unless it was a player for player trade without taking in more salary due to 2nd apron.

The Nets have a $20M trade exception the Lakers can use to dump D'Lo if he opts-in or they can do a sign-and-trade.

1716586757470.png

I would also put KCP in that group as well… 12:01am, who are they picking up the phone and calling 1st? (Btw I know it doesn’t work exactly this way anymore, but still..)

Back
Top Bottom