**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D'Angelo...he's been bad this year. We've been saying ot for a while he has to be !ore aggressive.

Young fellas on the road vs a bunch of vets, not getting some decent whistles, they'll struggle a bit. It's expected.

They'll fight thru it.

Randle tho. :smokin

Vets???? :lol: :lol: ...thats a stretch ...theres only about 3 players I would respect on the Kings ...the term veteran holds more weight than just years played ...just my opinion lol

Anyway they are playing too slow ...they have to speed the game up ....and make everybody else beat them but cousins ...double team him from his blind side.
Make Rudy Gay and Collision give you 30 a piece.

Been telling y'all ...nobody wants to listen though.... :smh:

Yep. Dlo apologists love to say he's only 20 and his numbers are better than Chris Paul at this stage or some ****

eyeball test people, he ain't got it

He dies on screens, no fight in him, slow motion getting back, careless , poor decisions

Last edited:
D'Lo redeemed himself some the last five minutes of the half. Need him to look for his shot more.

Druss is like a fart.

Silent but deadly...

He's no Dame just blow you out of the water with athleticism and range.

But he was composed nonchalant and got 6 points made it look easy and are keeping lakers in the game.

Boogie is a monster but I don't see him fitting with julius at all just too many wrecking balls.

D lo and clarkson both need to shoot more...dudes play too unselfish, I know that's luke game plan but still.

WE CAN WIN THIS GAME

Been telling y'all ...nobody wants to listen though.... :smh:

Yep. Dlo apologists love to say he's only 20 and his numbers are better than Chris Paul at this stage or some ****

eyeball test people, he ain't got it

He dies on screens, no fight in him, slow motion getting back, careless , poor decisions

You folks just don't learn. :lol:

Stop expecting immediate results. He had back to back turnovers. TO by Luke, he comes back and scores 3 straight buckets. But, slow, eyebrows, blah blah, blah blah. :lol:

Stop expecting immediate results. He had back to back turnovers. TO by Luke, he comes back and scores 3 straight buckets. But, slow, eyebrows, blah blah, blah blah. :lol:

I get it. He's on a 5 year plan :lol:
But there are two sides of the ball. His defense and hustle game is piss poor. We used a #2 pick on a slow kid with a set shot who can't create without a screen while Booker and Porzingis are tearing the league up

I get it. He's on a 5 year plan :lol:
But there are two sides of the ball. His defense and hustle game is piss poor. We used a #2 pick on a slow kid with a set shot who can't create without a screen while Booker and Porzingis are tearing the league up

5 years? It's been a year, and 9 games.

And year one involved Byron.

So.....yeah.

So.....yeah.

Next year it'll be "he's only 22, would be a senior in college"

Then "guys, he's only 23, relax"

Point is you don't learn speed and tenacity and will. Kid makes turnovers and jogs back. Gets screened and doesn't fight through. Gets pick pocketed and doesn't want to go block a layup

I just don't think a shooting slump should affect other areas of his game

Last edited:
It's ugly as sin, but D'Lo is gradually learning how to draw fouls.

Last edited:

So.....yeah.

Next year it'll be "he's only 22, would be a senior in college"

Then "guys, he's only 23, relax"

Point is you don't learn speed and tenacity and will. Kid makes turnovers and jogs back. Gets screened and doesn't fight through. Gets pick pocketed and doesn't want to go block a layup

I just don't think a shooting slump should affect other areas of his game

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom