**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not even worried about the Wood injury.

But not having any idea about Vando is not great.

I wonder if there’s an East team that could use Gabe in a three team for Time Lord. As much as I think it’ll be a waste because he’ll get injured too, he’s always injured. But he’s available and if he can be had for 0 of the top 7, that’s a good move.

McMenamin:

One name to watch: Jonas Valanciunas of the Washington Wizards. James offered to take a pay cut to open up the full midlevel exception to sign the free agent big man, but he opted for more guaranteed money from a three-year, $30 million deal in Washington.

Still, the Lakers need a center, the Wizards don't figure to be contenders this season, and Lakers vice president of basketball operations and general manager Rob Pelinka has a proven record of getting deals done with Washington's organization.
So that's Windhorst and McMenamin going on record the last few weeks that the Lakers could pursue JV in-season.

Same old thing, different day

Gonna be the same Laker fan complaints and drama all season long til this team gets a LEGIT BIG.

Been debating this for the last three years and we can debate about it and post these empty handed Laker update tweets all we want, but we know the truth about what it takes for the Lakers to win it all. You know it, I know it, Trump knows it, Kamala knows it. :lol:

You know it’s bad when the marquee trade target is Jonas freakin Valenciunas

9-10 seed is wishful thinking but we’ll see

These brittle bone string bean bigs always hurt, drink more milk you bums. Too much soy boy almond milk :lol:

This is why Brosizzle wants a big beefy girthy beefcake of a man at the center position

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom