**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Almost had 8 players in double figures.

Wish we could play those bums in a playoff series.

No excuses about the other team being tired. This was the same team that was 73-9 last season.

To start the season 3-3 vs six likely playoff teams is so welcomed. And the three losses were all competitive.

Last edited:
Randle "Year 2" :pimp:

Also a positive, we're winning games and shooting like garbage from 3, we're probably in the bottom 5 for 3 point % after tonight, but we are actually taking good 3s, not forcing for the most part. If that comes around come mid season, we will be firing on all cylinders.

Last edited:
Lakers already at 3 wins this season.

Last season we didn't win our 3rd game until December 2nd :lol:

See what a real and competent coach makes a difference.

I'm happy as the next man...hopefully we keep this momentum going :smokin

Love this team man. Everyone down from coaching staff to players. Culture is really turning, havent felt this good since Kobe-Pau-Odom days. Man tears dawg

Love luke.

"Can't beat the Warriors tonight, think we are great and lose to the Suns on sunday"

Luke...

My man..

Anywho, the next 10 days... Don't look too bad

Suns 2-5
Mavs 0-5
@Kings 2-4
@Pelicans 0-6
@T'Wolves 1-3 (B2B)
Nets 2-4

Could win every single one of those games... We won't, but we have a puncher's chance in each game

Last edited:
2nd night of a back to back is definitely a factor.

But who cares?

We took care of biz.

That's all I care about.

Love this team man. Everyone down from coaching staff to players. Culture is really turning, havent felt this good since Kobe-Pau-Odom days. Man tears dawg

Nah if your an old enough Laker fan.

This team feels like and reminds me of the mid 90's Lake show era team with: Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Cedric Ceballos, Anothony Peeler, George Lynch and Del Harris coaching those teams.

Last edited:
This team overall feels refreshing...no way we can be worse than last year...the culture thats going on is good

I'm faded right now lol

Anywho, the next 10 days... Don't look too bad

Suns 2-5
Mavs 0-5
@Kings 2-4
@Pelicans 0-6
@T'Wolves 1-3 (B2B)
Nets 2-4

Could win every single one of those games... We won't, but we have a puncher's chance in each game

And now for your usual PER, cap space break down, stat breakdown, and 50 different trade scenarios involving Lou Williams :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom