**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

“Would we like to get Lonzo and Brandon back? Yes, we would like to, but we plan on not having them. We plan on having the guys that are in the locker room. We’ll probably get some of our G League guys back, being at home again. If we get them back, that’s great. If not, we’re going to keep preparing with these guys,” Walton said.”

“Would we like to get Lonzo and Brandon back? Yes, we would like to, but we plan on not having them. We plan on having the guys that are in the locker room. We’ll probably get some of our G League guys back, being at home again. If we get them back, that’s great. If not, we’re going to keep preparing with these guys,” Walton said.”

Smfh what time do the injury reports come out for the game? I ain't spending premium seats up see Tyler Ennis out there.

PGs.jpg

Edit: Zo's PPG is 10.2, not 10.7

Last edited:
I want Juju back but I'm still a bit weary of the 'contract year' effect and hope he doesn't regress next season after getting his bag.

doesn't seem like he's that type. He's always played hard
But remember he’s putting up numbers as first options on bad team. The real question is, what happens when he’s behind Ingram and PG and not getting the touches he needs to find his rhythm. What also happens if Kuzma improves next year and battles for minutes. I want him back but anything more then 18 per night be a poison pill

Julius is an all around guy, he doesn't need to score 30 to be effective. He'll give you the rebounds and the assists which
is what you need in today's NBA.
also he defends well.

Yea I'm not too worried about Julius regressing that much. He's always seemed like a super competitive guy and he earned the starting spot going forward. He doesn't want to be on the bench again.

Also, I think trading Larry was a pretty obvious clue that they view Julius as the PF/C of the future.

But remember he’s putting up numbers as first options on bad team. The real question is, what happens when he’s behind Ingram and PG and not getting the touches he needs to find his rhythm. What also happens if Kuzma improves next year and battles for minutes. I want him back but anything more then 18 per night be a poison pill

Kuzma and Julius have two completely different skill sets, I don't see how they would impact each other's minutes at all. If anything they need to learn how to play together, as Julius needs a floor spacer next to him and Kuz needs a rebounder/defender next to him.

Back
Top Bottom