**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gotta watch the next summer league game closer to see how future laker center Jeff Ayers plays. Never really payed attention to him. Wagner injury may be blessing in disguise

Gotta watch the next summer league game closer to see how future laker center Jeff Ayers plays. Never really payed attention to him. Wagner injury may be blessing in disguise

I remember he was in Pop’s rotation so he can’t be too bad. But then again so was Splitter, Francisco Elson, Kyle Anderson, and Danny Ferry :lol:

He’s a hustle guy but I don’t see him making the team. I’d rather have a 6’8 ish guy like Wear who can shoot

Man y’all act like Randle woulda put us over the top or somethin
Yall overrate dude too much

For one I’m glad he’s gone.. he’s lucky he didn’t resign or I really woulda smashed his girl this time. On fonem

5_F3_Uq4_I.png

1730_106841332_2018_07_16_205_thumb.jpg

https://backissues.si.com/storefront/product-view.ep?pID=SI20180716

Man y’all act like Randle woulda put us over the top or somethin
Yall overrate dude too much

For one I’m glad he’s gone.. he’s lucky he didn’t resign or I really woulda smashed his girl this time. On fonem
nah b juicy j woulda had you down fir the ten count

Idk why we didnt bring back Isaiah for the vet minimum.
The young guys clearly loved having him around. Theres been nothing but praise for him both in the locker room and on the court by all of our young kids.

That is more baffling to me than letting Lopez walk for cheap.

Im thinking the lakers hold out the 15th spot for a big who gets bought out.

Maybe Biyombo. Maybe Mozgov. Maybe Dedmon. Who knows. Somebody will become available for cheap in a couple of months.

Im thinking the lakers hold out the 15th spot for a big who gets bought out.

Maybe Biyombo. Maybe Mozgov. Maybe Dedmon. Who knows. Somebody will become available for cheap in a couple of months.

Mozgov coming back here for the vet minimum would really be something else. Truly coming full circle

Back
Top Bottom