**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

and against 3 GREAT teams.
It just hasn't gone our way.
Could easily be 3-0 with a few things falling our way.

**** doesn't always work out. We'll be fine.

Portland and SA are great teams? Portland lost in the first round and SA is supposed to be a 7/8 seed or miss the playoffs. We make players like Forbes and Belinelli look great

still got faith in Bron and our lakers fellas.

even at 0-3 he already better than Kobe

We need to improve on defense. If they've got enough defensive stops the last 3 games we could have been 3-0 easy. Its ridiculous seeing our bigs getting bullied inside and makes Bron more vulnerable when he penetrates or post up.

Reactions: Ube
them cats is fake laker fans doe.

u know they fans of u know who

**** crazy bruh. cats jumping off the roof after 3 games.

One of the Jazz/Rockets are about to be 1-3 tomorrow just like us.

I'm just enjoying the growth knowing Kawhi here next year and GSW will be no more.

People stressed before Halloween like some birds.

My only real concern going forward with the construction of this roster, is finding another Big man... That is actually a necessity, no doubt about it.

Stop expecting superstars to come. I'd rather have them signed all star/quality players and make it work.

That's why people laugh at lakers fans when it comes to signing players and the expectations crap

AromaticSnoopyElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif

:rofl: Perfect execution

Kobe definitely walked thru that door

Stop expecting superstars to come. I'd rather have them signed all star/quality players and make it work.

That's why people laugh at lakers fans when it comes to signing players and the expectations crap

They just signed LeBron. Who cares what people say lol.
They signed a bunch of one year free agents to keep cap clear for next year.
They only have one offseason to acquire a max free agent before Ingram's big $ kicks in.

Its gunna be a topic all season long.
Just cuz we mention KD/Kawhi (and to a lesser extent Klay/Kemba), doesn't mean we think we're gunna get every free agent, we just need one of em to come here and everything will be gravy.

we got 9 new players on the roster. 7 active. barely played 3 games. every game close. last game played with two starters out and the previous game 2 starters were ejected before the final minutes of the game

alot of you losing your **** already

please calm your chi chi’s

Team Give LeBron James a Chance.

D Lo got more support than Bron has.

Had my gripes with the dude more often than not but let's be real, the one time a Lakers' free agent rumor hits in a long time it's the best player in the league/all time great.
Last game doesn't get close to OT without him, regardless of his start.

Last edited:
Was watching KCP brick everythin at practice on lakers nation rn.. and I can’t believe my ***** turned down 5/80M from Detroit in hopes of a max deal lmao.

Dude has gotten 30M in 2 years in LA. And at this rate dude will be lucky if he ever sees a double digit salary again.

Back
Top Bottom