**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

158a94ca2112ae0eeb13b9d02e3f03e2.png

at this juncture it's time to look forward

I would believe BI might have earned his stay in Magic's eyes.

Definitely need a new coach. Luke is bad.. like really really bad.

and Also Bron been trying to get him fired since Dec... soo... Bron has def been trash.. but i also attribute some of that to him trying to get luke canned lmao

Perhaps you should have forgotten completely. :smh:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't put much stock in that, it has been said many times KD is 7'0.
59317d8cb74af40c508b594b-750-563.jpg
121226085922-lebron-james-kevin-durant-122612.video-player.jpg

Did you notice what year that measurement was taken? He certainly could have grown since then.

still my guy.. and hopefully next reason he's better so i can defend him to some merit LOL

but this is legitimately the worst i have ever seen him play.. he'll always get his stats in his sleep.

and i've been giving him the benefit of the doubt all year but the ****er let me down :lol:

off-season going to be crucial.
i don't think they land a big name top tier FA but they've got to add good pieces and improve

no more of this ball-handler playmaker bull**** either

lol young core... FRAUDS
but yall can keep slurpin them
Hmmm LeBron being paid millions and been in the league 16 years but can't hit free throws in a crunch, but they young core are frauds.
just want to take this moment to apologize to MVP MVP and BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

for LeBronze ruining y'alls team :lol:
feels bad man

slander away. i am renouncing my Bron-defense for the remainder of the season
Problem is we would rather be wrong man, we would have liked Miami Bron to walk through them doors, but he long gone.

crazy lol
when he signed there always a worst possible scenario could happen.. and it did smfh :lol:

I don't even understand how Lebron is letting himself be that bad at FT. Hit the gym and shoot 1000 FT a week. He can do literally everything else on the court...

I don't even understand how Lebron is letting himself be that bad at FT. Hit the gym and shoot 1000 FT a week. He can do literally everything else on the court...
dude has always been bad his whole career.
dunno what it is. he probably psyches himself out tbh lol.

He hasn't been this bad. CLE years was 73%, MIA was 75%. He's at 67% now. That's almost Shaq...
he changed his routine from miami days too i think
idk maybe he stopped caring but all the years I've watched him

when its down the stretch in the 4th qtr, even if it isn't a close game, he be shooting like 58% lol

I honestly dont care what ingram is doing to impress you guys... Im not sold... its not going to erase how bad he was for most of the season... yall have short memories

kuzma = fraud

its so easy to break down how sorry his game is
1) all this kid cares about is offense, if he aint scoring he is pretty much useless
2) no hustle
3) not a playmaker
4) doesnt make his teammates better
5) no defense
6) pretty much doesnt do anything else well

cant wait for his next instagram post so he could show off how hollywood he is now

Back
Top Bottom