**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

LividBouncyBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Zion is more of a talent than the #1 picks we missed out on (towns, Simmons, Fultz)

Silver needs to hook us up

I'm keeping an eye on where the Wizards, Grizzlies and Pels land tonight seeing as we were right there and stupidly starting winning games at the end of the season.

I doubt this is true but I wouldn't be mad if it was. I would trade Lonzo for a top 5 pick in a heartbeat

A top 4 pick would be nice but I’m comfortable drafting around 10-11. Lots of solid players we can draft around that spot that can come in and contribute right away. Bol Bol is my preference rn. Jaxon Hayes second. The 3-10 draft range is all really in the same tier .. nice being able to watch the lottery without stressing for once

But with that being said the league owes us #1. I demand reparations

A top 4 pick would be nice but I’m comfortable drafting around 10-11. Lots of solid players we can draft around that spot that can come in and contribute right away. Bol Bol is my preference rn. Jaxon Hayes second. The 3-10 draft range is all really in the same tier .. nice being able to watch the lottery without stressing for once

But with that being said the league owes us #1. I demand reparations
assuming they even keep the pick tbh lol or if they do use the pick he won't be traded

Lakers have 3 straight #2 picks this decade and....
One we traded away and is now an All-Star with playoff experience.:smh:
Another one is coming off a life threatening health scare but has shown the potential to be consistently great.:wow:
And the last one still hasn't played a full season and has more highlights off the court than he does on it.:sick::rofl:

It's time for the basketball gods to bless this franchise with Mt. Zion just like it was blessed with a little Magic 40 years ago.
#runitback:smokin

Back
Top Bottom