**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

You don't think he is talking about Kawhi? That's the only scenario I would consider the lakers a to be MEGA SUPER TEAM, maybe with kyrie.

brolo would be ideal, just dont see him coming back after leaving on a sour note.

dedmon should be the lakers next target, if javale goes for a bigger bag. dude can also shoot the three, block and clean the glass.

Dedmon/Javale is all they should be worried about going with Centers a combo of them next too bron & AD is more than serviceable. Keep Caruso at all cost, Keep Bullock, these are all cheap options that can be good for us during the regular season..

However we need a defensive Wing BADLY... IDK if Jimmy is worth the money & lack of depth.

The Lakers shouldn’t make the same mistake that the Knicks did in trading for Carmelo Anthony in 2011 by unloading all of their most valuable assets for Leonard. If the price is right, go for it now. But they can outright sign Leonard to a max contract next summer instead. It’s worth being patient, especially when they’ll have backup options like Klay Thompson and possibly Jimmy Butler—or still retain the assets to trade for other stars that could become available, like Anthony Davis.

But Damon Jones, who was an assistant coach with the Cleveland Cavaliers when they won the title in 2016, believes Davis and Leonard should look to team up at the Clippers.

"Both guys are in their primes and once they get together, they can play together for the next five, six or seven years," he said on ESPN's First Take.

"Kawhi Leonard understands what it's like playing with a guy like Anthony Davis, being that he played with Tim Duncan in San Antonio.

Done deal.

Hmm....so compete for a ‘chip this season. Then if Kawhi signs with the Clippers... leave and team up with Kawhi next season on the Clippers. Essentially destroying the Lakers franchise. Or did the Lakers make sure Davis signed an extension as part of this trade

Just smoked a fatty with Pops while talkin bout this Lakers team and here's what he sees in his crystal ball:

Lebron running the point
Ariza at SG
Kawhi and Kuz at F
Davis at C

Javale, Rondo, Bullock, Caruso, and Wagner to round out the bench with Caruso being our version of Fred VanVleet.

“That’s what people say, but let me tell you something: Once you get in a room and LeBron sitting there, everything changes. And so... people have been saying that, but I think that he’s going to look and go to the place where he has the best chance to win.”

Kuzma aint got no more clowns to hang with, maybe this will force him to grow up and quit trying to be Hollywood

Last edited:
LOL ariza's corpse is barely capable of getting through 82, let alone a run at the larry o'b in the west

passsss that this way fam.

We gave up a billion picks, BUT nice catch by Ben Rosales, we keep our 2020 pick AND likely our 2021 pick. (Top 8 protected)

So, at least during the Bron years we can bring in a young piece or two. With how good our scouts are, can be another Kuz, or Hart, or Clarkson, Nance, Zubac etc.

THEN we give up everything after that. That will be spendy, but if we can get 2 titles and pass Boston, we all know it'll be worth it.

If we can land Kawhi, he and AD will make those picks late 20's anyways.

Also, dont think any money was sent in this trade so we should be able to buy a mid/late 2nd rounder this year.

That Damon Jones has like 3-4 tweets talkin about Kyrie/Bron.

Then the "big" news Monday. Kawhi is my ultimate dream, but Kyrie is a tremendous "settle". Might even be the better fit guard wise vs another forward, but honestly I could play guard with Kawhi/AD/Bron. That trio is disgusting. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom