**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I was watching some clip youtube where they was showing everybody's tweets and they end it with his speech after his 60 pt finale game and I just lost it. I been watching and admiring him since I was 10 years old. This is tough.

FB_IMG_1580095953193.jpg

I'll never play 21 again...

Man the world and times we live in:

Some racists people posting on social media celebrating his death and calling him a rapist.

What Up Lakers fam. I haven't been on NT as much recently but I had to come back today. Been in tears all day man. Kobe was my childhood, hes why I fell in love with sports, and was and always will be my favorite athlete of all time. I can barely bring myself to watch any of his highlights as it just brings an overwhelming rush of emotions to me. I can't believe our legend is gone man. Love all y'all and hold your loved ones close man. Life is too short. Mamba Forever.

Tonight I will dream of watching GiGi Bryant win 5 consecutive WNBA Championships and her #2 retired up in the rafters at Staples Center while Old Man Kobe standing on center court as a Force Ghost holding Gianni's hand with smiles on their faces.

This is one of those that hurts the most man.

It’s been hours since I learned about Kobe and Gigi. I still can’t find any words to describe how much this hurts. I can’t believe that this is real....

Back
Top Bottom