**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I feel like Daniels brings NOTHING to our team as currently constructed. He would thrive in Houston type of offense. For us, he won’t get mins over Caruso, Kcp, Bradley, Green. I’d rather take my chances by cutting him and getting ANY OTHER PLAYER available. Even if it’s another big man. As long as they know that they may more may not play he’ll be better then Daniels. Hell I’d take waiters ASSUMING he knows his role (which he won’t)

Got my first tattoo today and it had to be in honor of Kobe.
15F3D1E8-0975-429A-9C03-55E4AFF5BCE1.jpeg

Was impressed with Kuzma's focus today.

Our guards - all of them - are solid. Except for Rondo, who can be solid for 2 minutes TOPS.

AD is slowly learning.

And still putting up 30 and 15.

Bron's leadership has got everyone following him.

When Kieffer gets integrated, it's on and crackin.

We slowly getting activated, me thinks

I know we give them a lot of crap but we have to give credit where credit is due. Rondo and Kuzma came up big today. Kuz was +17 and Rondo was +15. Hopefully they can keep it up.
Due? Kuzma has been pure garbage... he an ok game today. Give him props for today’s game if you want, but don’t say “due” like he has been deserving of some sort of recognition lol

I never realized how not great AD is in the post lol.. he's super versatile... but we need him to be better inside.
We need to find a way get him the ball closer to the basket so he’s not always trying create 16-18 feet from the basket.

The fact that Kuzma and Rondo can play well was never a question. It's the fact that they play well every 5th game or so that makes it so frustrating, and why it was so frustrating to be reminded that they can play that well last night.

Man, AD has GOT to make some of those easy layups inside. That one layup miss in the clutch was HUGE, which ended up resulting in a Brown 3 at the other end - 5 point swing in the clutch.

I never realized how not great AD is in the post lol.. he's super versatile... but we need him to be better inside.
We need to find a way get him the ball closer to the basket so he’s not always trying create 16-18 feet from the basket.

AD is great in the post, however i have noticed that he struggles with quick doubles & starts to rush a bit, also he has a huge bag of floaters & hooks that e could use over shorter defenders that for some reason he didn't use last night.

I think I've seen AD make ONE 2 pt field goal off anything that resembles a post-up move the whole game yesterday.

He was still productive, albeit it on poor fg%. But the rest of his 32 points came from either:

1. Free throws
2. Open 3s
3. Offensive rebounds/broken play 2-pointers, identical to the points Dwight and JaVale are getting.

Dude is NOT reliable option in the post. The only game I remember him having some great points off post-up moves down the stretch was that first OT win in Dallas. In that second game against the Clippers, he looked scared as hell in the post down the stretch. On one play, he had an ISO situation against Montrezl Harrell, but instead of posting him up, he settled for a 15 foot jumper over him, a shot he can get any time.

Kobe and GiGi Day 2/24

Kobe Bean Bryant is dead

Those words will never make sense to me

The man was invincible

Ruptured achilles - 2 free throws and walks off

Bum knee - dunks on Yao Ming

Torn right shoulder - makes a left handed fade away

Broken finger - keeps playing all the way to a championship

Rolls ankle - clutch finals performance

Countless other sprained ankles....kept on playing

Unbelievable determination

Can’t believe he’s gone

fun fact I just learned:

you dont need to be signed by March 1st to play in the playoffs. you just have to be released by march 1st from you current team.

so technically we can sign Waiters (for example) in early April and still have him in the playoffs.

Which is why I was confused when the team/coach wanted to switch KCP (who had been getting cooked) onto him in late 4th. KCP did an alright job. But Kuz ended up getting switched into him anyways, and KCP would show for the double.
same here

even though we were doubling tatum, having a taller kuzma on him makes the double that much more effective.

yall notice Kuzma has shown up in big games for us? Vs. Clippers on christmas, he played amazing. Vs rockets at Houston, he played amazing. Yesterday, he played GREAT...also those two games we were without lebron AND AD, he was huge for us. thats a great sign.

Which is why I was confused when the team/coach wanted to switch KCP (who had been getting cooked) onto him in late 4th. KCP did an alright job. But Kuz ended up getting switched into him anyways, and KCP would show for the double.

He definitely played better defense on him than AD. Not that AD is a bad defender of course, I think he is hands down the DPOY. But he just wasn't a good match for Tatum.

Got bumped up to get tickets to the memorial yesterday but it was so late I couldn’t get time off of work, but plane tickets, etc. I wish they sent out the tickets earlier or if anything I could’ve transferred the tickets to my buddy or someone in here. Glad I wasn’t impulsive and just bought it and wouldn’t have made it. Hope whoever is going enjoys it, I’ll be watching it on tv.

Kobe and GiGi Day 2/24

Kobe Bean Bryant is dead

Those words will never make sense to me

The man was invincible

Ruptured achilles - 2 free throws and walks off

Bum knee - dunks on Yao Ming

Torn right shoulder - makes a left handed fade away

Broken finger - keeps playing all the way to a championship

Rolls ankle - clutch finals performance

Countless other sprained ankles....kept on playing

Unbelievable determination

Can’t believe he’s gone
Death was the ONLY thing that ever stopped Kobe.

Not even Ruben Patterson 😂

We love you and miss you Kob

#alwaysinour💜💛

Back
Top Bottom