**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Eiu7o9eU4AAspY5
Does he know he isn’t important enough to question anything? Or be blamed? Lmao

and the answer is cus his team is ALL BARK 😂

I Wouldn't say awful.

But we won the rebounding battle.

I can't think of too many games we lost when we won the rebounding battle.
Ya not awful.
Guess I meant it felt like we’d be in control for minutes. Then turn it over or LeBron takes long 3 and next thing you know it would be a 4 pt again again. Then we’d turn it on. Then do it again etc

Wow. Reading post game stuff and the nuggets are doing nothing but complaining

Lakers need to counter and send in their clips of all the hacks by Jokic that go uncalled all game.

I swear everytime Murray drove in he got calls. So I don’t know man

It’s like they got tons of calls game 3 and everyone said “well they were aggressive”. Then when we were aggressive, they said “hey not fair”

I hope it’s a sign that they are imploding bc foul shots or not they got outworked and hope it causes them to lose focus and foul hunt and if they swallow the whistle they’d be screwed

Can Kuzma stop doing this please. Easy pump fake or dribble step to the side got that man flying so many times yesterday.

Can Kuzma stop doing this please. Easy pump fake or dribble step to the side got that man flying so many times yesterday.

Ya man if you watch the replays, the 3 MPJ 3 pointers were all the same. He catches it, Kyle Jumps or flys by. Mpj casually pump fakes and gets an easier shot. The idiot needs to just run up and just put your hands up. Stop jumping. Calm the **** down. Make him put it on the Damn floor.

Nuggets complaining bout fouls is hilarious.
They've been in the penalty with 8 minutes left in multiple quarters this series.
There haven't been any driving charges offensive fouls called only arm flails and moving screens.
Dwight literally would be hands up and Jokic would bump an elbow into dwight and shoot and would get called. He literally played the " I'm not touching you defense" in game 4, joker got his shots but dwight avoided fouling.
Caruso getting rookie treatment for ticky tac fouls.
I think the only bad call was the AD ankle foul but throughout the series lakers have been on the bad side.

Bron should just klamp jamal all game and facilitate and never shoot a jumpshot till Retirement.

Imagine if LeBron had his outside shot this series. He’s like 0-10 on 3s with shot clock running out with at least 5 air balls

Ultimately it will all come down to how LeBron plays down the stretch. In game 2 he tried to lose that game for us. Game 4 he didn’t play well offensively at the end BUT he was attacking and got free throws at least So that saved us.

this is why we need to either post LeBron or AD to end games. And AD can’t take only 15 shots after 7 straight makes.

Last edited:
I fear the lack of adjustments Vogel will (not) make bc we won.

Mike Malone has shown that he will get creative (see second quarter when he played millsap AND Jokic and confused us) and hope Vogel doesn’t clam up again

So far this morning. Every show has been talking about free throws for lakers. The anti laker agenda is like fox news. They only complain and are triggered when it’s their own team that loses. When they do it (see Jokic tackling guys in game 3) it’s crickets

Im rewatching some of the game right now and I randomly started the game at the 1:49 minute mark in the 3rd. Lakers are up 85-76.

1) rondo pick and roll takes horrible off balance jumper with time on the clock. 0 passes. AD never touched ball.
2) rondo turnover. again AD never touched ball
3) missed 3 by AD - good shot. clean look.
THen to start the 4th we go with our HORRIBLE line up that Vogel seems to love (AC, green, kuzma, lebron, Morris).
4) Morris offensive foul
5) Lakers shot clock violation

Lead now down to 1.

We had so many of these little stretches where we would take the lead - then just stop playing our game and do extra stuff for no reason. AD never touched the ball on any of these plays. That was one of the most stressful games ever.

I was curious about the free throws for lebron bc everyone seems to be talking about the 14 he took.

Entering the 4th he had only 6.

1st pair: drive in, hit by craig on arm. clear
2nd pair: drive in, hit on head by MPJ. clear
3rd pair: lebron 30 feet from basket swing through on Grant playing too close. clear.
4th pair: lebron blocking foul by Grant - challenged. upheld. clear foul.

so again, whats the issue here?

The Lakers got the favorable whistles in games one and four. The Nuggets got the favorable whistles in games two and three.

Back
Top Bottom