**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Let’s stop and put things into perspective

our games this year:

Lose to Poole led Dubs
Win by 1 vs Grizzlies (8th seed team at best)
Win in OT vs 11th sees spurs team led by Lonnie Walker
Lose to Josh Giddy and favors led Thunder, giving up 122 to a team that averages 94

We for injuries but let’s see how next 10 games go

Only true issue is Vogel not knowing how to adjust. Everything else will fix itself when we heal from injuries.

Reactions: DLF
injuries shouldn’t even be anexcuse

we have AD and Westbrook, should be able to beat the trash Thunder

They def let the foot off

thry think teams just gonna roll over a die wen they’d not lol

Frank experiments with lineups too much imo

There was one late possession where Lakers were down 1 and needed a stop. Saw the lineup Frank rolled out and I think we all knew that wasn’t going to happen. Tough spot though obviously, want to go AD at the 5 but who else can you really play at PF when Bron’s out?

Too many SG/Combo guards on this roster…someone is getting moved for sure (THT or Nunn)

There was one late possession where Lakers were down 1 and needed a stop. Saw the lineup Frank rolled out and I think we all knew that wasn’t going to happen. Tough spot though obviously, want to go AD at the 5 but who else can you really play at PF when Bron’s out?

Too many SG/Combo guards on this roster…someone is getting moved for sure (THT or Nunn)
Nobody is being traded

Pelinka's gamble that Vogel could coach this roster to an above average defense looks dumb.

💯💯💯 Our defense is hilariously bad. We're on pace to go from the best defense in the league to the worst defense in the league. I guess Rob thought that Frank was such a good defensive coach, he could take a terrible defensive roster and make them at least average. Clearly that hasn't worked so far

💯💯💯 Our defense is hilariously bad. We're on pace to go from the best defense in the league to the worst defense in the league. I guess Rob thought that Frank was such a good defensive coach, he could take a terrible defensive roster and make them at least average. Clearly that hasn't worked so far

Yeah that last clip is the one I was referring to earlier. Gotta give Vogel a pass for now because of the injuries BUT we know he’s not a good offensive coach, and struggles with rotations. If he can’t coach a respectable defense without having a roster full of above average defenders then it’s time for him to go. Lakers obviously aren’t sold on him, since they only gave him a 1 year extension.

Y’all worried for nothibg

team is fine

We got the triple double leader, dpoy AD, GOAT lebron, too 9 scorer in Melo. We will win easily. Oh and forgot the best defensive mind on planet earth

Last edited:
I knew we were toasted when the first two possessions of the second half was a Russ three (brick) and Russ holding the ball for 22 seconds before shooting.

Just finished watching the game. Terrible defense. Just terrible.

We supposed to have a defensive minded coach yet our defense probably one of the worst in the league.

Vogel won't have a chance to finish out his contract if things don't change fast.

If we're something like 5-10 after 15 games Frankie V will get the ax

They were clamps in the first qtr then expected OKC to lay down and die

let off the gas way too much and by the time they tried to get it back it was too late

a29f0zeez3w71.jpg

Back
Top Bottom