**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Because... Dubs? Because... Embiid?

Bruh their defense is... not something I'm going to compliment because it's team Eff Boston all day, but yeah... 😬😬😬

-foe
Look i hate the celtics but also love the game.

Their Defense has been lockdown.

Jordan Clarkson personally going on a 9-0 run late in the 4th to give Utah the lead which ultimately won the game and tied the series 2-2.

-foe

Jordan Clarkson personally going on a 9-0 run late in the 4th to give Utah the lead which ultimately won the game and tied the series 2-2.

-foe

Why are we doing this?

I keep seeing Laker fans post about all the kids lately.

We have no idea of they would have been the same players if they stayed with us.

-foe

Gobert was pretty dominant on defense also. Grabbed like 4 offensive rebounds in a row. Oh to have a 7 footer.

Coach also did well doubling luka and putting Bogs on Jalen

Too bad coach gets no credit since he’s just a puppet in a suit

Monthly reminder that Rob traded Green and Desmond Bane for Shroeder. Then offered Shroeder 84 mill. Lol

Bi-yearly reminder that draft picks are highly valuable not only as trade assets but to actually draft players that will contribute. Gone are the days of “well he’s a rookie. He won’t play for a contender much anyway…”. Ok then train him up and have him play by year 2.

933ACB19-7811-4C00-A2E8-C80194BABAA4.jpeg

Don’t really care bout the Nets like that BUT if we’re keeping it real… they were hyped far more than the Lakers in the offseason, struggled during the regular season and now on the verge of getting swept yet doesn’t feel like they’ve gotten a fraction of the media scrutiny that the Lakers did.

😂 imagine the reaction if LBJ & AD said they didn’t need a coach or if Russ flipped off fans and told them to SMDH.

So yeah I’m loving the collapse. But this is the only time I’ll ever root for a Celtic victory lol

Back
Top Bottom