**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Damn shame, feels deflating to know what coulda been. Seeing this may have been the easiest route for 18 against MIA. We lost every single game to single digits when 4-5 laid a damn egg smh. Had leads in all of them too 😤

Dame don't know what he want. One minute he complaining about Portland, acting like he wanna win the next he using the "a championship is not everything in life...".
One week he saying what more can I do
Next week it’s a Chris Haynes quote on how he 10 toes down in Portland lol

There's less of a chance POR trades with LAL, than Mark Cuban.

But he actually makes more sense being under contract with POR's future looking bleak.

Dame needs to meet with Bron again this summer in Brentwood.

I think he would literally rather lose games than win with LeBron. He would rather suck with Kyrie than win with LeBron. I genuinely believe it's a mental illness with certain things

Shut yo *** up. I cheered them in 2020; just seeing the writing on the wall. He's old, gets hurt every year and we can't move AD while he's here. He's broken the all time scoring record in a Laker uni, got to witness that in person, something I'll cherish forever. But it's over. He's not going to retire, but it would be allowing us to move onto a different phase.

Shut yo *** up. I cheered them in 2020; just seeing the writing on the wall. He's old, gets hurt every year and we can't move AD while he's here. He's broken the all time scoring record in a Laker uni, got to witness that in person, something I'll cherish forever. But it's over. He's not going to retire, but it would be allowing us to move onto a different phase.

Move on to what with no cap space and no pick in 2024. What exactly would we be moving on to?

You seem to want LeBron gone but haven't provided a single viable way of making the roster better if he left.

Move on to what with no cap space and no pick in 2024. What exactly would we be moving on to?

If Bron retires that salary goes away, we can get rid of Mr. Glass and start anew. Or what's likely going to be done is they kick the can down the road another year and he retires/leaves after next season. Idc tbh I have no control over what happens, just cause I have a dissenting opinion on how I believe the squad should be moving forward doesn't make me any less of a fan than y'all.

I'm not doing with MVP MVP another summer

im-done-goodbye.gif

If Bron retires that salary goes away, we can get rid of Mr. Glass and start anew. Or what's likely going to be done is they kick the can down the road another year and he retires/leaves after next season. Idc tbh I have no control over what happens, just cause I have a dissenting opinion on how I believe the squad should be moving forward doesn't make me any less of a fan than y'all.

If LeBron retired tomorrow, we would lose him for nothing because we would already be over the cap with our current cap holds and needing to resign Rui and Reaves.

If we traded AD we wouldn't be able to replicate his valuen so we would probably end up with a high-end role player and a couple of picks.

Losing LeBron and AD would make us one of the worst teams that league next year and we don't have our pick. It just doesn't make sense

I’d say like 75% of the team is set up.

Need a perimeter 3&D threat at SF (As much as AD as an 4 makes life easier. I think it’s just as necessary for Bron to slide up as AD to slide down). And as much C depth as possible.

I think TT probably earned himself the role as a 3rd center next year on this game.

Just had to circle back for a second….cause this dude Lebron man.

Year 20, bum foot, 48 min played, 1 assist short of a 40 pt triple double, lots of minutes guarding Joker and Murray.

Hate to lose this game and the series, but respect for leaving it all out there especially knowing that it would’ve been mission impossible to comeback from 0-3.

And props to Joker…dude is just flat out incredible man. This was a best player in the league and it’s not even close type of performance. If the Lakers had to go out probably this was probably the only person/team I can’t be mad at… couldn’t lose to the Warriors and def not them chumps in Memphis.

Lakers will be back…

Aye man MVP been consistent it’s admirable :lol:

Bron on one foot and showed he still has that gear but def need some improvement on roster

Core solid tho

And if Bron decides to retire thanks for the memories… def appreciate him coming to LA trying to restore the purple and gold to greatness. There were a lot of guys who could’ve come but weren’t built for the lights.

It was an emotional roller coaster ride of a reason… tough loss tonight and guys are probably in their feelings. Wouldn’t put a whole lot of stock in this stuff just yet.

Back
Top Bottom