**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not leaning into the holdovers after preaching about continuity all off-season and size was dumb as hell and were reasons why the team was in a hole in December and January.

Last edited:
Not leaning into the holdovers after preaching about continuity all off-season and size was dumb as hell and why the team were reasons why the team was in a hole in December and January.

The way they lost games from December 12 - January 11th is some of the most unintentionally funny ways.

I mean some is bad play. Some injuries / rest days. But the lineup decisions holy hell were they dumb.

Combine that plus the 5 losses to Kings, Warriors and Suns over the last month is the difference between 4th/5th and 9th seed.

The way they lost games from December 12 - January 11th is some of the most unintentionally funny ways.

I mean some is bad play. Some injuries / rest days. But the lineup decisions holy hell were they dumb.
Some bad play eh?

1711305698302.png

41% from 2
32% from 3
72% from FT
With terrible defense on top of that stink fest…

I guess we can blame that on rotations or maybe it was Dennis Schroeder’s fault though. Hard to be a good team when your 3rd best guy wets the bed for an entire month.

But to credit DLo he did play better in January.

Last edited:
Having to win two just to make it in is worriesome. Just watch what GSW is doing to MIN while we can barely keep up pace with them w/o Gobert

How bad is TP at rebounding. He boxed out his man. The guy stood over him, couldn’t control the rebound and it was still out on Taurean.

How the hell is that even possible.

Back
Top Bottom