**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ham >>>>>>> NTers posting with their shirts off.

But tomorrow y'all gon be right back at it. 👍

IMG_7282.png

down 19 came back against the mighty two big line up of giannis and lopez who played the entire final 8 minutes of regulation

reggie miller is a jack ***

Would like to give AD a night off after 52 hard minutes last night, but then that only leaves Hayes and Giles as the lone bigs available.

Would like to give AD a night off after 52 hard minutes last night, but then that only leaves Hayes and Giles as the lone bigs available.

Going into the postseason with AD and a combo of Hayes :sick: /Rui/Bron splitting backup 5 minutes?
conceited-reaction.gif

AR needs to workout with Nash in the summer. Learn to feed everyone around him better and the game should open up for him.

Off the top of my head I know Det, Cha and Orlando are teams w/ significant cap space this summer. None of those teams strike me as having much, if any interest in DLo.

AD was great, but rest him tonight. 52 minutes last night.. I'd rather see him rest up than put up 12/8 going 70% strength

Off the top of my head I know Det, Cha and Orlando are teams w/ significant cap space this summer. None of those teams strike me as having much, if any interest in DLo.
Orlando makes a lot of sense depending how they view Anthony Black's development.

D'Lo is the kind of archtype guard they need to compliment Paolo and Franz.

Orlando makes a lot of sense depending how they view Anthony Black's development.

D'Lo is the kind of archtype guard they need to compliment Paolo and Franz.
Eh, I’m just not that high on DLo… still think he shows signs of immaturity where if I’m a gm of a young team he’s not the type of vet I want to bring in. Feels like he believes he’s a star, and not the complimentary piece around the star players that he’s more suited for. Not sure if playmaking Paulo is legit, long term I believe in but if so I could see them making a run at KCP or Klay even.

Bottom line I just wouldn’t want to be the team holding the receipt on a long term DLo contract 😂

Back
Top Bottom