**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mission accomplished playboy
8294F7C7-B1C2-4AC3-A201-7C2C5C37BED8.jpeg

I’ll come back and read the thread but crazy it took the elimination game of the first round of playoffs for thr Lakers to put a complete game together.

I already had prepared myself for this to be the last game of the season so I watched stress free…
But every time I expected the Lakers to fold they responded. Good on them. Good team win.

Exhibit 9273849 of why this dude stinks.

I know it’s Ham and people wanna get the jokes off but any decent person would normally say thanks if someone else paid them a compliment and that’s it, but not this guy.

“Hey man…nice shirt!” - Thanks, I appreciate that BUT I don’t need you to tell me that, I know I look good.

I’m counting the days man…

FB_IMG_1714279542551.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He is because has leverage due to Lakers cap situation regardless of how he plays.

Can’t replace him if he leaves. Wouldn’t let him go if they had to trade multiple pieces for Trae. And he can just deny all sign and trade talks.
I said when he got traded back. I said right after the playoffs last year. Said it in the off-season. Said it during the season. “A match made in necessity.”

Obvious there is a limit to how much leverage anybody has. But he likely has enough to get most of the way to what he thinks are realistic market comps.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom