**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We're getting JJ Re_ick, watch. 😂🤦🏻‍♂️
"Are you an aspiring coach looking for your first head coaching gig? Maybe you're looking for your very first job coaching at all. Ever. At any level. Have you tried... THE LAKERS?!"

Considering

1. they've been cheap with coaches
2. they like making a splash with big names

I wouldn't be surprised with JJ Redick. I've heard Becky Hammon's name floated too.

I think they will go with Atkinson because Lue won't be made available and they don't want to hire a first timer again. If they didn't just hire Ham, then I think Redick would be a lot more appealing.

I been saying Mike Budenholzer since last year but folks just love the names that pop up on social media the most LOL

Just know that the coach the Lakers will end up hiring is the one the media talks about the least

Monty likes going big so Brosizzle and Korofi would be happy. His adjustments/rotations are below average though. Can't have your cake and eat it too I guess

Wonder if Lue will kind of force his way out of LAC if he knows Lakers want him through back channels…..

Jeanie’s cheap xxx needs to open up the checkbook and sign Budenholzer, who likes to run big lineups and is a defensive minded coach with a proven resume of championship success.

Budz was also a two time Coach of the Year with two different teams so once again, he is a proven leader, a proven winner who gets his guys to buy into his system

Jeanie needs to offer him $10 million per and call it a day. Stop being cheap or else sell the team

Sam Cassell was a top candidate two years ago before Ham. I wonder would he be willing to try again.

This team won more games than last year and ended up a lower seed. Ham probably cost them a 5 seed. Dlo was fine in the regular season but they need more talent because the west is stacked

Not sure MIN can beat Boston, they might be too shook if it’s a first -time finals appearance.
Denver has the experience to beat them

If they end up with #18, Jeanie has no one to blame but herself

Back
Top Bottom