**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Vanderbilt is a good player in a vacuum, but I don't know how he would fit next to Bron and AD because he's an unskilled offensive player and elite rebounder.

By himself he might be worth two seconds on the open market so I don't think he's even gettable.

Conley and Russ are a wash. I’d give edge to Russ contract wise bc expiring.

One pick for two of bogs, Beasley, Clarkson, Vandy this late in the off season.

Lakers (reportedly) didn't want to send out 2 picks for Kyrie or Turner/Buddy packages but will do so for the poo poo combo plater of Bogey, Conley, Clarkson, etc.

I got no words man.

Lakers (reportedly) didn't want to send out 2 picks for Kyrie or Turner/Buddy packages but will do so for the poo poo combo plater of Bogey, Conley, Clarkson, etc.

I got no words man.

Not true they did for Myrie but the Nets didn't ultimately want to trade him.

It makes ZERO sense to do it for Buddy/Turner when there's literally no market for them.

I don't think they'll do it for Utah either. All indicators are the Jazz aka Ainge trying to fleece us for both picks but we don't want to do it. Which is smart.

initially they didnt want to send out 2 picks for kyrie , this is when it was reported that he wanted out (specifically to LA)

the tune changed soon after bron extended

He's there to support his new teammate.

They're running it back, things could change but the signs are there that 0 is back

I’ve only seen 1.5 episode of Legacy. Not sure if the Buss kids were pushing for this doc to get fans to like them/see them in different light as other shows and docs have done for Jerry Buss. If so it did the opposite. Not once did I think: man these Buss kids are smart and likeable. Jim Buss was a gambling addict betting on anything moving and was “always so good with numbers” that’s something an MIT mathematics or statistics major would say. Not the kind of guy good with numbers and gives out 72 mill to Mozgov at midnight. The other brother that looks like a meth addict. Jeanie who made her big first move as Governor posing for playboy. It just seems these were spoiled children who never worked hard a day in their life and were handed the team on a silver platter and so far except for 1 season has taken a huge dump on that platter.

All I have gotten so far is: Jerry west was practically owner, gm, coach of the success we had til 2020. Let’s see how things pan out now.

In Rambis we trust.

Call me crazy but do you y'all think it's at all possible Westbrook actually has a good season, maybe similar to the one he had on the Wizards the year before, maybe leads the league in assists, and actually makes the Lakers a contender next year without any more significant additions to the roster? I'm not saying this is likely to happen, but we can't act like one bad season makes this an impossibility. The man literally averaged a triple double 4 out of the last 6 seasons. Now that we're running out of good trading options I kinda rather keep him than give him up for something subpar. Maybe at least wait until trade deadline?

Call me crazy but do you y'all think it's at all possible Westbrook actually has a good season, maybe similar to the one he had on the Wizards the year before, maybe leads the league in assists, and actually makes the Lakers a contender next year without any more significant additions to the roster? I'm not saying this is likely to happen, but we can't act like one bad season makes this an impossibility. The man literally averaged a triple double 4 out of the last 6 seasons. Now that we're running out of good trading options I kinda rather keep him than give him up for something subpar. Maybe at least wait until trade deadline?
Lmao, no.

Your Crazy Nacho Libre GIFs | Tenor

Russ will be better than last season. But he won't get to the Wizards level just cause it was a different role.

We know Bev will (look like) he’s playing defense. So that means Russ must be coming off the bench.

If a trade does go down and it’s because of this leverage play by Ham then he should be coach of the year before season even starts.

Back
Top Bottom