**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I guess the laker killer bridges is gone from the division so that’s good. I’m not worried about old flabby Larry Holmes CP. and frail injury prone KD.

This is why you keep your picks.

Get some average contract players, stack them up and trade 3-4 first rounders. Get a superstar.

They traded Mikal Bridges. Expirings if crowder and Johnson for top 15 all time player and probably a title.

That’s what the AD trade was.

Why can’t Bron guard KD? He should want that challenge no?
He can do it at times but we don't wanna wear him out.

That's why Lakers gotta find a way to have a competitive edge and that's by having AD slide to PF imo. Lakers gotta find a big who can be physical cause that's not AD's brand of ball when Lakers play teams with legitimate centers.

Lakers gotta have the roster balance that is flexible and allows them to match up against any potential playoff opponent and allows them to play any style of basketball.

If TB is AD'S only back up, Lakers are going to struggle inside the paint. And we all know in the playoffs, defending the paint, playing physical, and winning the rebound battle are extremely critical to advancing.

Last edited:
No picks needed
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-8-2023_10-32-09PM.png

Tsai is a ***.
Lakers 27 & 29 unprotected firsts way better than that trash they traded Kyrie to Dallas for.

If you’re going to trade Kd, they should’ve done the Lakers trade. I know they need to compete because they owe their picks to Houston but I’m salty.

This is why you keep your picks.

Get some average contract players, stack them up and trade 3-4 first rounders. Get a superstar.

They traded Mikal Bridges. Expirings if crowder and Johnson for top 15 all time player and probably a title.

We did that for AD

Tsai is a ***.
Lakers 27 & 29 unprotected firsts way better than that trash they traded Kyrie to Dallas for.

If you’re going to trade Kd, they should’ve done the Lakers trade. I know they need to compete because they owe their picks to Houston but I’m salty.
Ya the idea that he didn’t wanna do business with lakers was real. I think when they responded with “give us a swap a second and both young players” Rob knew Tsai was up to no good and just hung up.

Idiot coulda had Russ and 2 future firsts. Russ plus these players from tosay woulda been a competitive 8th seed team. Now they got 1 pick and 2 wings that will walk in summer and a third that will probably ask for trade soon.

Unload everything for OG.

Pick up Crowder from the buyout market.

And you essentially added 6 better players to the rotation.

Reactions: DLF
Ya I think that OG will no longer go for 3 firsts lol.

KD trade at least reset the market. 4 firsts for KD and role players. That’s nearly what Cavs gave up to get Mitchell

Ehhhh. It’s entirely possible still.

If there’s a FVV trade. Then OG and GTJ are gone too.

If no FVV trade. OG stays. GTJ is gone.

It would be something like OG for Bev, Reeves, Troy Brown Jr., unprotected 2029. Pick swap somewhere. 2 second rounders.

Tsai is a ***.

Yeah, I get it if they were gonna keep kd for the rest of the season but dude was actually in his emotions

Back
Top Bottom