LA Lakers @ Utah Jazz 2/10/10

i didnt see a thread so...anyways looks like kobe is a game time decision and bynum has been ruled out to play tonight...odom is probable with a sore foot

meanwhile the jazz are the hottest team in the west with 9 wins in a row

lets see what the Lakers can do in a tough environment if kobe doesnt play...i expect the jazz to come out firing

Usually the Jazz play really well at home, so we will see. I am hoping that the Lakers can keep this supposed chemistry that they have going.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

If I could have it my way, I'd have Do Be Doo start every one of our threads.

2rogcvr.gif

co-sign to that realfolk...i mean we are undefeated with him making Laker threads
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Hopefully Pau is aggressive because his stats have been a complete lie lately.

I feel you on this forreal. Pau plays with the strength of a WNBA player and whines about everything. Time to man up. Also, I listen to AM570 and Odom is playing, we need his rebounding cause Booz is going nuts on the boards.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

These fools actually play with a purpose when Kobe is out, so I hope he sits this one out as well.

I dislike when people say they're better with him not out there cause of the last two games. It's instinct to play with urgency and more effort when your best player isnt out there. Theyre just complacent and ride the Kobe-train when he is in there and then whine about not getting the ball.......coughcoughpaucoughcough....

nobody wanted to make this thread cuz most likely we will take an L
laugh.gif
the jazz are the hottest team in the nba right now. 9 in a row(cleveland has 11 in a row i think bot they been playing crap teams)

i say jazz by 13.

this is an actual game where kobe is needed.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

nobody wanted to make this thread cuz most likely we will take an L
laugh.gif
the jazz are the hottest team in the nba right now. 9 in a row(cleveland has 11 in a row i think bot they been playing crap teams)

i say jazz by 13.

this is an actual game where kobe is needed.
we ended a lot of winning streaks last year.. maybe we will end this one too.

If we went into the A.S.B riding 3 Kobe-less wins, all against West playoff teams and 2 on the road at tough places to play...

Originally Posted by thejrob

If we went into the A.S.B riding 3 Kobe-less wins, all against West playoff teams and 2 on the road at tough places to play...
The rest of the league would @#$% themselves and make panic trades left and right.  

That said, i don't see us beating Utah tonight, hope they prove me wrong though, the Jazz did play last night, they could be winded. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

u just jinxed us lol

Back
Top Bottom