La La's New Due?? (Melo's Girl)

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Someone needs to tell these broads that that's not a good look.

Women with man type cuts FTL.

"I AM NOT MY HAIR"

I liked when Kelis did the shaved hair too, I would love to do this but I don't have the guts to. I applaud these women.

Just a thought,, not trying to offend but why do minorities feel they need to do Reetardedthings to themselves just to get more attention???? I dont get it, first you have lil wanna be rappers and all wearing multi color T's and plastic glasseswith SKINNY JEANS shaving heads with designs in them.. Who are you trying to impress. Its not a good look for minorities to bereaching soo bad just to grab attention. These celebs doing this just adds to the pathetic antics some people will do just for attention...

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Just a thought,, not trying to offend but why do minorities feel they need to do Reetarded things to themselves just to get more attention???? I dont get it, first you have lil wanna be rappers and all wearing multi color T's and plastic glasses with SKINNY JEANS shaving heads with designs in them.. Who are you trying to impress. Its not a good look for minorities to be reaching soo bad just to grab attention. These celebs doing this just adds to the pathetic antics some people will do just for attention...
So you're sayin you've never seen white kids do the exact same and wear the exact same clothes as us "minorities"?
And, yes, I'm offended.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Vidasman

Just a thought,, not trying to offend but why do minorities feel they need to do Reetarded things to themselves just to get more attention???? I dont get it, first you have lil wanna be rappers and all wearing multi color T's and plastic glasses with SKINNY JEANS shaving heads with designs in them.. Who are you trying to impress. Its not a good look for minorities to be reaching soo bad just to grab attention. These celebs doing this just adds to the pathetic antics some people will do just for attention...
So you're sayin you've never seen white kids do the exact same and wear the exact same clothes as us "minorities"?
And, yes, I'm offended.
roll.gif

I have seen em and thats expected kinda, I mean growin up, it was always the SKIN HEAD kids doinstuff like that, and we all can agree that looked off and it was EXPECTED for those jackbags to look ******ed doing so. But now tome its gone toooo far. I liked the way us minorities had our own styles so to speak but now everyone and thier baby mamma wanna be a ROCKSTAR type and when yousee CASSIE and LA LA doing this.. makes a bad name for all us minorities is all im saying.. these Beezys were never rockstars

Vidasman wrote:
Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Vidasman wrote:
And, yes, I'm offended.
roll.gif

I have seen em and thats expected kinda, I mean growin up, it was always the SKIN HEAD kids doin stuff like that, and we all can agree that looked off and it was EXPECTED for those jackbags to look ******ed doing so. But now to me its gone toooo far. I liked the way us minorities had our own styles so to speak but now everyone and thier baby mamma wanna be a ROCKSTAR type and when you see CASSIE and LA LA doing this.. makes a bad name for all us minorities is all im saying.. these Beezys were never rockstars

you probably have no idea how ridiculous you sound do you?

Back
Top Bottom