LA NTers living in the 562... Vol. Mansions in the hood

I was in Downey yesterday and my mind was blown.. how and why people have 6,000 sq ft houses in tiny 7,000 sq ft lots??

Check this out https://www.redfin.com/CA/Downey/10436-Pangborn-Ave-90241/home/7417211
lol.JPG

The neighborhood has nothing but normal 1200-1500sq ft homes and then bam corner house is a mansion. I saw like ten of these yesterday... they look so outta place :lol:

lol @ building a mansion in a crummy area.

I've seen the exact same thing happen in the OC too.

Downey
Southgate
Huntington Parkay

Bermuda Triangle of hot messican womens

Were talking some sturdy Maria's and Consuela's , make sure you get an id unless you like playing the Statutory game

here in Long Beach you got all these hot looking Butch / Bowl studs walking around Tombout #Metoo

you can be the king of the neighborhood by doing so and be the envy of all those around you or live with other millionaires in a rich neighborhood and just be regular degular©

There’s nothing out there. Unless you wanna but in the sticks in the middle of nowhere **** those city’s 909 562 all that is garbage

What's good Ackie I been living in Downey for a hot minute now. Y'all ain't get no pass around here *OG Spanky Loc voice

A lot of china money still flowing in LA housing. Check out the SGV area, huge mcmansions that are mostly empty. Crime rates up for those area have increased a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom