LA Sneaker Shops

Question to all the Socal NT'ers,

Im going to be taking a mini vacation down to LA this weekend and was wondering if there were any dope sneaker shops in LA, specifically in the downtown area. Appreciate it!

You definitely should check out RIF LA in Little Tokyo. Their address is 334-A East 2nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012.

Great store. The people there are really nice, very helpful, and they are definitely educated when it comes to sneakers. They've got a huge inventory of Jordans and Dunks. A lot of very rare and expensive thousand dollar kicks too that you can check out. Also, their prices are pretty much lower than other famous sneaker shops such as Flight Club. Their website is rif.la but it's down at the moment. Just check out their blog http://rif-la.blogspot.com/index.html

You can also check out this cool feature on them. Watch the video: http://thrashlab.com/whats-up-with-ed-mateo-4573/

Have fun!

try checking out primitive in encino if you get a chance to head out of the downtown area, it's a good drive out though

Drip in Hollywood (on Hollywood at Cahuenga/Vine.) They dont get much traffic but they are a high tier Nike and JB account.  And they get all the high end Adidas apparel/shoes as well.  They have (or had) Foamposites sitting there for retail last times I went in. 

The Holy Grail next to Staples Center, Blends LA in Downtown, Undefeated in La Brea Ave and Primitive in The Valley.

There is new spot Solestage in Alhambra.

They got a lot heats

34 W Main st,Alhambra,CA 91801

Solestage is wack. If u wanna get raped by some dumbasses go there. This foo lacedup works there. Shady clown.

Don't forget the NikeVault in Staples Center
glasses.gif

Home of Kobe shoes :smile:

everybody already stated the obvious spots rifla, holy grail goods, sportieLA, flightclub (if u really want to spend that much)

You can also peep several spots that have hidden gems (sometimes) like swapmeets (slauson, Downey Indoor, Roadium Open Air, etc.)

everybody already stated the obvious spots rifla, holy grail goods, sportieLA, flightclub (if u really want to spend that much)

You can also peep several spots that have hidden gems (sometimes) like swapmeets (slauson, Downey Indoor, Roadium Open Air, etc.)
i didn't know you could get lucky at slauson 
ohwell.gif

how is roadium? if you've ever been there.

What kind of "gems" You talking about?

I guess it just depends what you like. I wear all kinds of stuff not just Jordans and foamposites lol I've gotten lucky on various occasions at Slauson. This was years ago so It might not be the same.

The Roadium is an outdoor swapmeet. It's not like other swapmeets where it's the same people in the same spot. I remember going up there with my homie, and getting some OG Baby Jordans for his kid for like $35 each. Got my pair of Darwins (the 2006 Version) from there for $50 brand new, a couple of older penny IVs, etc.

I guess it just depends what you like. I wear all kinds of stuff not just Jordans and foamposites lol I've gotten lucky on various occasions at Slauson. This was years ago so It might not be the same.

The Roadium is an outdoor swapmeet. It's not like other swapmeets where it's the same people in the same spot. I remember going up there with my homie, and getting some OG Baby Jordans for his kid for like $35 each. Got my pair of Darwins (the 2006 Version) from there for $50 brand new, a couple of older penny IVs, etc.

its still like that. i remember seeing a 7/16 pack 2 years after release at retail. thats the one thing there they want retail for everything, like the stuff never goes on sale, so if people didnt buy in the first wave , most likely they sit there .

this is especially true for GS releases, i went in there a few months ago and saw lnaey V;s sunset V, grey and pink V, metallic V, if you have a girl slaughson is the way to go.

i have a friend that will go in there and walk around and look for anything he can resell. smh.

its still like that. i remember seeing a 7/16 pack 2 years after release at retail. thats the one thing there they want retail for everything, like the stuff never goes on sale, so if people didnt buy in the first wave , most likely they sit there .

this is especially true for GS releases, i went in there a few months ago and saw lnaey V;s sunset V, grey and pink V, metallic V, if you have a girl slaughson is the way to go.

Whoa.
Wifey BEEN looking for these...

You think they may still have em now?

Back
Top Bottom