La The Darkman & Willie The Kid Appreciation (Vol: these N's be spittin)

A name like Lake Michigan will never make it big in the world.

"Now performing, Lake Michigan!!"

"wait, what?"

"BOOO--Get these salt water dudes off stage"

p.s. Yes, I'm hating.

Willie The Kid has an album? I literally had no idea. He went in on a couple of songs on the GG album.

I don't $*#% with LAD tho

A name like Lake Michigan will never make it big in the world.

"Now performing, Lake Michigan!!"

"wait, what?"

"BOOO--Get these salt water dudes off stage"

p.s. Yes, I'm hating.

fuk'u'tombout boy? Thats the name of a freestyle, thats not a group name.

Can't really get into Darkman but I'll listen to Willie. I'm the only one outta my boys that let his verse finish when we play "Cannon".His flow is smooth.

and both these dudes is garbage... u do kno lupe is from the midwest right?
you out yo damn mind...and I said "how many?", as in its not too many N's out *$*@$+ with them...didnt say they was hardestout. And wasnt you just ****'n on Lupe in every thread a min ago? Since when you co-signing?

Willie The Kid has an album? I literally had no idea. He went in on a couple of songs on the GG album.
yea he had a mixtape-album. It took me a min to f' with LAD tho, he pop that street !%%% better than most. And his Wu-Tang album was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Always supported.

"Well Respected" =
smokin.gif

I was checking for some old LAD/Willie tapes a couple weeks ago and ran into that SmokingSection post talkin bout LAD was rockin hot !%+ Timbs in thesummertime in Atlanta sellin dusty dime's and all that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ill rap circles around these bums...

ep55_claydavis_506_01.jpg

i didnt know la was from the midwest? ohio im assuming?
Gun Rule/The D.

check the song with Trick Trick on his last tape (or a lot of songs in his catolog, I just posted a song called Lake Michigan and a Gun Rule video), he rep GunRule/Detroit/NY.

He had a song on his Wu album dedicated to Gun Rule. Gun Rule = Grand Rapids.

"Crown Heights & Gun Rule, I grew up hood"...

^yea Both of LAD's Gangsta Grillz was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dunno if LAD will ever top this

"Check my first album, I been gettin Lucci,
been gettin gwop, been gettin scrilla,
been ridin thru Detroit wit J-Dilla..."
pimp.gif

funny how on the first song of that album he was talkin bout "F' Coogi", only about a decade later to have a song called Coogi Down tho...

only joint I heard of those was that one track they had on like every Gangsta Grillz around that time (it was on the Clipse joint, Fab joint....)

Back
Top Bottom