LA we need another summit >=[

ben said he didnt want to host,

not that he wouldnt come.

so lets get ideas flowing. im thinking BBQ or dodger game, something where we can all have some fun!!

let me know if your in, im aiming for something around june. its closer than you think.

Cedric is gonna provide everyone me with a few fitteds as a giveaway.

I can help setting it up.

laugh.gif
after last years debacle of planning one I doubt one will happen

Good post, count me in. Dodgers or BBQ is cool. I'm in Compton, any Compton or South Central NTer's here?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

not gonna happen

honestly i feel like your against me, everytime i try to roll with something positive you knock the hustle

who the hell are you?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

All in favor of meeting in mecks' backyard, say AYE!

#AYEE #BURR #SKURR

smokin.gif
im down. but after seeing my homies house get robbed for a god damn table u %+!#%% aint allowed in my house lol. you can pee in the back.

Lets do the summit at that park Mecks was talkin bout last June.

we got 2 months to plan stuff out. im gonna lie and say bens comming and doing lrg givaways because i know half you guys won't even read the im gonna lie part and will come strictly cuz i said ben ballers comming.

between now and late may lets try and get a list of people who would for sure go, and then from there try to get everyone to bring food, meat (no big baby), drinks, and whatevers needed.

Originally Posted by MECKS

not gonna happen

honestly i feel like your against me, everytime i try to roll with something positive you knock the hustle

who the hell are you?

Co sign on this dude...did same thing in last thread

I could prolly get 5 nters who dont check the socal part...

last years dodger summit was fun as hell

Eff it I'm down I don't care if Its only me and jasmyne lol

Lmao. That's not really a summit then. If that was the case, we had one last week in my room. lol

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Eff it I'm down I don't care if Its only me and jasmyne lol

Lmao. That's not really a summit then. If that was the case, we had one last week in my room. lol
nerd.gif

MECKS wrote:

not gonna happen

who the hell are you?
duhh...it's that dude...

Back
Top Bottom