lace locks on grape v's

i jus copped some DS grape V's like a week ago and i was wondering if some1 can tell me what colors are the lace locks suppose to be? because mine areblack with a silver jumpman and i was wondering if there were suppose to come with those or if the dude switched lace locks on me. thanks in advance.

sweet, thas wassup. good looks on that. i wasnt sure cuz not to many ppl where i am at have the grapes, and if they do they got them on ice so i only seen themlike once or twice in person before copping. thanks

I never even noticed on mine really. Just checked and yeah they're black with a silver jumpman.

lol ya know i felt kinda stupid when i 1st put up this thread, now i see im not the only one who wasnt sure wat color the lace lock was spose to be. thankseveryone for your help

i took my locks are from catus spikez i stole them from footlocker because they purple and green and my grapes didnt come with them

39e4082c3baf707b3676da172b98e6e0.gif

Originally Posted by tz85

i took my locks are from catus spikez i stole them from footlocker because they purple and green and my grapes didnt come with them
I agree, that lace lock looks way better on the grapes.
pimp.gif

lace lock holder is clear...lace lock is black with a white jumpman on it... anyway... does anybody have a pair cuz mines were stolen

Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by tz85

I agree, that lace lock looks way better on the grapes.
pimp.gif

pics?

If anyone has a set laying around, holla. I copped a vnds pair for 50 bucks, but the lacelocks were missing

Back
Top Bottom