lace locks on grape v's

Joined Jan 1, 2009
i jus copped some DS grape V's like a week ago and i was wondering if some1 can tell me what colors are the lace locks suppose to be? because mine areblack with a silver jumpman and i was wondering if there were suppose to come with those or if the dude switched lace locks on me. thanks in advance.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
sweet, thas wassup. good looks on that. i wasnt sure cuz not to many ppl where i am at have the grapes, and if they do they got them on ice so i only seen themlike once or twice in person before copping. thanks

Joined Dec 6, 2007
I never even noticed on mine really. Just checked and yeah they're black with a silver jumpman.

Joined Jan 1, 2009
lol ya know i felt kinda stupid when i 1st put up this thread, now i see im not the only one who wasnt sure wat color the lace lock was spose to be. thankseveryone for your help

Joined Apr 20, 2008
i took my locks are from catus spikez i stole them from footlocker because they purple and green and my grapes didnt come with them

Joined Dec 12, 2008
Originally Posted by tz85

i took my locks are from catus spikez i stole them from footlocker because they purple and green and my grapes didnt come with them
I agree, that lace lock looks way better on the grapes.

Joined Oct 22, 2008
lace lock holder is clear...lace lock is black with a white jumpman on it... anyway... does anybody have a pair cuz mines were stolen

Joined Dec 1, 2007
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam 1013

Originally Posted by tz85

I agree, that lace lock looks way better on the grapes.

pics?

Joined Mar 17, 2007
If anyone has a set laying around, holla. I copped a vnds pair for 50 bucks, but the lacelocks were missing

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now