Lace-Swapped Jordans Appreciation

Originally Posted by Coldsolefood

Originally Posted by ColdCity

368009896.jpg
Oh My These look great with the red laces 

thanks
pimp.gif

Saw these on the thread and had to make the change.  Love the black in the vi and the white in the v.  

Saw these on the thread and had to make the change.  Love the black in the vi and the white in the v.  

Originally Posted by sniper

Was just looking at a WDYWT thread and saw some dude rocking Cardinals with a black lace-swap. Looks a lot better to me...
These are still sitting everywhere here so I might pick-up a pair...

osfm38.jpg

funny, these almost look like motorsport vii's
and others have called my custom ms vi's cardinals

Originally Posted by sniper

Was just looking at a WDYWT thread and saw some dude rocking Cardinals with a black lace-swap. Looks a lot better to me...
These are still sitting everywhere here so I might pick-up a pair...

osfm38.jpg

funny, these almost look like motorsport vii's
and others have called my custom ms vi's cardinals

do y'all know where i can get some white og laces for some 12's? i can find flat laces, semi round, fat round for the 11's but not any the same thickness of the 12's

do y'all know where i can get some white og laces for some 12's? i can find flat laces, semi round, fat round for the 11's but not any the same thickness of the 12's

some of these are sick, but some just look terrible because o the type of lace you're switching to that is not the same as the original ie thincker, thinner, round vs flat, etc.

some of these are sick, but some just look terrible because o the type of lace you're switching to that is not the same as the original ie thincker, thinner, round vs flat, etc.

I used to swap my laces all the time in middle school, but it just got old after a while, so I keep em stock nowadays.

I used to swap my laces all the time in middle school, but it just got old after a while, so I keep em stock nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom