lace switchin (PICS)

not sure if this counts or not? check it

223011787.jpg
223012222.jpg
223012230.jpg

224129965.jpg
224129993.jpg
224129974.jpg

would be interested in seeing how khaki, gray, or royal blue laces look in the jordan III cement dunks
You should send that manuscript to Charmin. Your characters are just like you, soft and two-ply.

snghp3.jpg

Those laces go really well with the stabs.
You should send that manuscript to Charmin. Your characters are just like you, soft and two-ply.

that guy with the lebron IV's said "fug it! i'm gonna fug up all my shoes"
i mean really..... he might as well have

I changed some of makicks laces, but no pics. I will have ma kicks like that if the laces don't really match the kicks..

MIKES AND NIKES:

WHERD' U COP THOSE "MIKE" LACE BADGES????

ITS LIKE YOU THREW A KIT ON YOUR MARS IV'S...HAHAH
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

Here are the black laces that came with the J. Rods and I also added the MIKE lace jewels:

p42901681lj.jpg
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

does neone know if sblaces.com have good quality laces? are the laces just like the sbs? i dont think i would buy laces for more than 5 bucks...but just wondering..kind of an awk question becaue they are just laces...but the sb laces really do have a different quality than the knock offs. if neone has noticed...
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

FTC "Elevens" Cabs (swapped in some more XI-looking laces)
4h8zd6s.jpg

Pseu-pas (Supa wannabe IDs).
225259811.jpg

194748163.jpg

211850226.jpg
LWhy?"Someone told me not to kick it with them spider monkeys."
I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

Bringing this post back from the dead... :lol:
laugh.gif
Blue? Or white?
full_3381_p117045.jpeg
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." -John WoodenCREPE PACK BURSTS, SZ 12 = MY GRAIL. WILLING TO PAY WELL FOR THESE. GET AT ME PLEASE!

Blue!

Only laces I've ever switched are the red ones in my black/green spizi'kes.... and still can't wear them :rofl:
roll.gif
"Religion is for people scared of hell...Spirituality is for people who've been there "​

no pics but ive done the same lacing on both kicks
laceswitchtiffpy1.jpg
1nb1.jpg

was this topic worth a post? its a waste of bandwidth

C.R.E.A.M

Back
Top Bottom