lace switchin (PICS)

i was going to sell my glows, but i found blue laces lying around :smile:
smile.gif

What do you guys think?Red Supreme Blazer Laces on my Cardinal's. I will post more switches later. Thanks NT!
" />
" />

^those look sweet man!
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Tried these on my AM1's last Thursday. Didn't think they looked too bad....

2hckjky.jpg

47ukf89.jpg

40ngoqg.jpg

49kb7tt.jpg
Y'all know my steelo, with or without the airplay/I keep some E&J, sittin bent up in the stairway​

Kermit the Frogs x Tarantino:
250540533_e54b14f226.jpg

Avengers:
253732459_858dfbf220.jpg

Some Regular Dunk with Orange laces:
250526483_6aeeec494b.jpg

...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

Here are some old pics....

Bisons w/ SB Wheat Hi laces

West Indies AF1s w/ rasta laces

black Supreme dunk lows w/ red sb laces

Brazil dunk hi w/ red sb laces

** a top view of the Supreme dunk low and Brazil Dunk hi w/ red sb laces (PLEASE EXCUSE ALL THE OTHER KICKS)**

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

jays are too hard to pull off with different laces imo
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

hey

does anyone know where i can find quality flat laces (not sb, but the kind that come in regular nikes)...right now, i'm looking for some pastel yellow (if you have an extra set from your fp stabs, i'm interested), neon orange (for infrared air max 90) and black (for infrared air max 90)?...if anyone knows where i can get these, in comparable quality to the laces that come in the shoes when you purchase them, i would greatly appreciate it. also, if you have extra laces or have access to a shop with quality laces (or know of a place online) in those colors...i would appreciate the info. i am paypal ready, if anyone is willing to pick some up for me, please no rape prices though.

p.s. i'm a size 10/10.5 if that matters for length, etc.

thanks,

waystinthyme

Put white laces in my Atmos, they seemed too black up top so I wanted to break the color up a bit..
nikeatmoslaceswapxw9.jpg

And I cant firure out which one I like better in my Infareds..
nikeairmaxinfgreylacenn1.jpg

nikeairmaxinfablacklacess5.jpg

Grey or Black? Please leave a comment to help me out!

grey
--------------
m0sT InTEnet sIgNatuRes ArE EiThEr OBnOxIOuS, ARroGAnt, oR pOinTlEssLy INflAmMATOry. ThIs iS aN ANoMaLY, yOu IdIoTs.

both look nice.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom