lace switchin (PICS)

..puff n stuff`s look clean as hell ; I think I should do the same with mine.. :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

Someone sell me some jedi laces please. I've loved them in every sneaker so far.
Wanted
Any sneaker you dont want in a sz 12-13

only switching ive done is shima 3 laces (yellow sb looking) on unluckies, then put em in my shimizus, and white lace barfs, but thats pretty necessary... oh an i threw tan sb laces into my mcfetty vandals, they match the burn marks
truckin since 1988
i NEED: 11.5-12: flashes, lodens, futuras, takashis, rosses/griptapes, old fat tongue pros/pro bs
11-11.5: hulks, supreme his, pinstripe blazers, futura blazers, ugly dunklings/viotechs, union 180s, footpatrol stabs, smurfs
at flightclub: DS Luckies sz 12 SOLD
VVVVVNDS sz 11 medicine ball air trainer

Quote:
Someone sell me some jedi laces please. I've loved them in every sneaker so far.

IF youre ready to pay over $40 for em, holler :wink:
wink.gif

And I got sz 12-13 shoes I dont want... PLENTY of them...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

speaking of jedi laces...

btw if you guys are interested that guy on iss sells sb laces...he custom dyes it him self and sells them for $12 shipped

so far hes got jedi, tiffany, avenger(purple), bandaid red and black and white i think he might have more
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Quote:
anyone know how to change the laces on the 18.5 black and carolina. i want to change the laces from blk. to carol.

just take them out like regular laces.

here's mine again

[/b]

The black ones look better, I kept the originals on the low blues.
BTW that look on the Air you breathe 1s convinvced me cop those. Any more in NYC? I think Packers sold out

'NUFF SED

ehhh, kinda late but...

SOLEFRESH23 - very nice !! seen a dude on the subway last month with neon orange laces. :pimp:
pimp.gif
as well

miguelfrancis- :smokin
smokin.gif
with the snakes af1. where did u get em lace ??
[/b]​

those 3m am1s are dope. and those yellow laces on those citrus's are way off.
NT Refs:
sOlehunter
chester133
iamvk11
leroybrown623
4sakenkiks

Back
Top Bottom