Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

okay if these following shoes had sex and made only one baby the XIX would be created:

presto tents
Jordan XI
Jordan XVII moc
nike air fly swatters
Jumpman team J
All trunners

"Damn, this milk is helluva good!" -Mr.t

Selling: Size 44 Jordan Away Nike Authentic

those remind me of the viii boots..uugh...i hope they grow on me..the coveer just ruins it..and magnetic straps??????????? are they gonna hold? im coppin it on sale so its cool..

They are simply alright for now, until more pictures can be shown. At first glance they weren't eye popping for anything, but it already has begun to grow on me. Im curious as how the other angles look. By the way, how much are these?
email: ap4lyfe69@raceremail.com

they look pretty damn good to me...

march 2004--------- :wink:
wink.gif

Cars and feet are quite similar. Both are modes of transportation and get you from point A to B. Both must be maintained on a daily basis and if displayed properly, both can garner much attention. So if one spends thousands of dollars to fix up their car, why am I crazy for spending a few hundred dollars to fix up my feet? -J.E.

WANTED:
Jordans and (non-general release) Dunks- Size 13

Nice post, manposite, thanx.

I didn't necessarily mean the folks at JB were out of ideas (who am I to say so). It's just something that crossed my mind when looking at the pic.

I totally agree with what you say about the XIX being a "trendsetter" rather than being a follower.
I'm not sure whether I like it or not because after all, it's still a question of taste.

Attaq
Please check out my website: For the Love of the Game (latest update: 12/18/02)

speaking of the XI resemblance...

X

Guideline No. 6: Concentrate on [sneakers] that when you mention them to someone, they get excited about it, and both of you feel like you're in a special club. To me, that's the definition of an underrated [sneaker]. You love it, someone else loves it, and neither of you can believe that everyone else doesn't love it, too. It almost makes you angry.

:wow:
eek.gif
nice nice will def look better in the black colourway...can't wait for the lows now..it'll prob (and should) get rid of the shroud

Who designed these??

They are really nice.

I see a lot of the XI, and XV. (Best and worse Jordans).

Also, i think the ankle area reminds me of the V's with the sort of "puffy" look.

I like them, thanks for the picture!!!!

What you unfortunatelly can not see clearly in the pic is that irresistible beauty of patent leather shine.
I like these shoes a lot,but I am afraid they will cost 300$ here in Yugoslavia.(I should better start saving money right now).

Hey,

I think that with time, people will start to appreciate this shoe more.

This shoe has had alot of thought put into it. My protos are the best performing Jordans (for the most part) I've ever played in, as well as the lightest.

The fact that this shoe has similarities with the XI doesn't mean that JB is out of ideas or anything, simply thats what was requested of the shoe in the briefing for Tate. A shoe can gain inspiration from anything: a car, a place, an event, or even another shoe,(answer vii :wink:
wink.gif
) and the XIX really shows this with the shape of the lace cover resembling a snake (Black Mamba).

When they start the design process of a Jordan, they really think about things like the longevity of the design, what will be popular in the near future, whats a good representation of MJ at this stage in his life and just about anything else imaginable to ensure that the shoe lives up to its name.

The design team for the XIX really wanted to solidify the Jordan name as the best performing shoe on the market. As of late the consumer has been buying solely for the name, the series has been feeding of past success and they wanted to change this. With the XIX I personally belive they have done so but bringing back some of the aura of the Air Jordan, as well as adding to it.

Well I hope this helps you to understand the XIX a little more...

Thanks

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
hot! thanks for the pics
R.I.P. Johnathan Joseph Gotti Jr. October 27, 1940 - June 10, 2002. "Nobody rolls 7s and 11s forever - nobody."

Thanks for the insight Manposite. And good looking out on the roman numerals Pake13. :smile:
smile.gif

I for one just cannot stop staring at this shoe!!! I haven't liked a new Jordan this much since the OG XI's and XII's! back in the day.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.

F/S: Horse1,11.5 | Graphite Hyperflight,10.5 | Blk/Wht/Red VC Low,10.5 |
Blk/Slate Unlimited, worn a couple but great, 11 | Email for details.

eek.gif
Thanks those look way better than I thought they would be I think those are copped.
I get so much brain im startin to feel smart.

That's a great looking shoe!! It looks completely different than what I had in mind!!
not to fail
is to determine to succeed.
- R.B. Sheridan​

I think they'll look best in a Black Colorway with subtle Red touches thrown in. I dunno about the Flint colorway. Like always, however, they'll probably grow on me.

Thank you very much for the pic.
Welcome to G-Force Records.

WOW...

I thought they looked good in the sneak peaks before...

BUT NOW I AM HOOKED...

I CANNOT WAIT TO GET THEM NEXT MARCH...

Can we see a pict. of the new lacing toggle system...

[/b]
[/b]​

Its funny that none of you mentioned that the TOE BOX is like XVI. It is kinda like the XI from the side especially the lower part of the shoes. OTHER than that they are like a marriage between those PRESTO everyone is showing on here & the Jumpman Vindication.

not feeling them at all...i dont think i could admit a new member to the perfect 1-18 jordan series...

it jes has too much technology in it |I
tired.gif

I still don't know... :\
ohwell.gif

[h1]***KMD in 2003***[/h1]​
Oh snap! It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. It is hella crucial to vote KMD in 03. This post was brought to you buy the committee to elect RyanKMD a moderator. All financial contributions can be sent to RyanKMD@hotmail.com. Thank you for your continued support to make Niketalk a better place.

Back
Top Bottom