Ladies And Gentlemen The Air Jordan XX3 Chicago Novem 28 (PICS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't anybody know if this is true sole-locker.com said they are limited to 2,298 pairs worldwide so does this mean that you won't be able to copthese eastbay or any finishline or footlocker store. anybody with info would be nice. because these were gonna be the first 23 i was gonna cop but i don'tknow if i will have a chance to get they if they are so rare because i don't live in a major city. any info would be great thanks.

fresh
pimp.gif

Why is all of this hype now building for these. If there really are on 2,998 of them made, I won't spend a penny more than retail for these joints. Not atall. I want the carolina's and the motorsports. I already have the old love's, black/stealths, all star's, white/ stealths and titaniums. Just needthese to complete my collection.

i like these better but want the motorsports more since i have already too much white and red kicks. might just cop both

the pics of these on osneaker.com for pre-order are wack. they have the solid red mid instead of the metallic look .and if that's the case
only motorsports for me

Originally Posted by thakickboss

doesn't anybody know if this is true sole-locker.com said they are limited to 2,298 pairs worldwide so does this mean that you won't be able to cop these eastbay or any finishline or footlocker store. anybody with info would be nice. because these were gonna be the first 23 i was gonna cop but i don't know if i will have a chance to get they if they are so rare because i don't live in a major city. any info would be great thanks.

That number is not right at all. They are limited but that not that bad. Can't wait to have these grips on my feet. So much for waiting for the 11/12 pack.Copping all three most def!!!

these may well as be my first pair of the XX3. i am still in search for a good deal on teh stealths.

Back
Top Bottom