Ladies... Can yall please help a cat out?

First time starting a topic so Flamers go easy on me. Check this out, I been gettin at this lady for bout 2 months now and everytime I sport a different pairof Jordans she says she likes em. I wanna get her a nice pair jordans but I honestly have no idea what pair she would actually rock. She (26 years old) worksat a dental office so shes always dressin hella nice and sophisticated
pimp.gif
. Only pair of sneakers I seen her rock are all white Air Max 90's and that was only twice. I wanna get her a pair that shed actually wear. I was thinkingbout gettin her either some Grapes or Columbias but those are high top sneakers. Should I get some low tops? Should I get some jordans made for women or men? All I know is Im not bout to copp any Fusions, hybrids, or team jordans. Any tips yall got would help me out. Thanks in Advance. Duce Duce

I feel bad ur gonna get flamed but i say get some nice pure money III's they are low and all white also really not bad sneaker which wont cost you a lot

i got my girl some harbor blue IIIs, sand IVs and sunset Vs. she digs em but its up too you man.

Get her some fusions, chicks dig 'em.

lol not.

I'd say buy her some Orlando DMP 7's. They wont cost you much if you cop on ebay and If shes a boys size, even better!

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Women's Aqua VIII's. You can pick up a pair for under $80 depending on her size.
Agree 100%, first shoe that came to mind, and a chick at FL was wearing some yesterday, looked goo on herso...

well....Personally Bro I think woman like those pink XI snake lows....woman used to rock the hell outta those back in high school....since you still gettin toknow a chick....Flowers and a Jumpman Sticker....let that chick enter the game ON HER OWN.....last thing I need is a another newbie chick trying to cop theSpace Jam release....lol!!! J/P I think xi lows and VIII's are good looks. Grape Vs mabye......columbia's not so much

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Women's Aqua VIII's. You can pick up a pair for under $80 depending on her size.
Agree 100%, first shoe that came to mind, and a chick at FL was wearing some yesterday, looked goo on her so...

Can't go wrong w/ the VIII's plus there are plenty female cw's

as long as its a white/blue CW, i think you couldnt go wrong with any numberd jordan. as long as she has lil feet, they'll look good.

even though she says she likes whatever jordans that were spotted doesn't exactly mean she wants to own them. judging from what you said, she dressessophisticated and only wore her am90 twice. that doesn't sound like she is itching for a new pair of shoes. i would recommend getting her something elsebesides sneakers...

Better start dress nice too.C'mon, she's 26, of course she'll polite enough to "notice" your shiny shoes you change everytine to impressher. But it's not high-school anymore, stop wearing hoops made-in-china shoes, dress nicely!

Fam, go on yahoo answers with this !!%+ n post a bunch of pics. There's actual chicks on there not this speculation crap from NT dudes. Btw I don'tthink u should do it.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

even though she says she likes whatever jordans that were spotted doesn't exactly mean she wants to own them. judging from what you said, she dresses sophisticated and only wore her am90 twice. that doesn't sound like she is itching for a new pair of shoes. i would recommend getting her something else besides sneakers...

I agree but if you are going to get her some Jordans I think I, XI or XIII's look good on girls.

it depends if u wanna get her sum heat or not and how often she'll wear'em... id rather get my girl sum heat... she can break necks with herboyfriend,lol

if you guys aren't dating,(assuming your not) copping kicks for her looks desperate..... I'm not flaming, but to drop $100 and not be togetherain't a good look for you.
dinner

harbor blue 3s i think thats the best bet. i know some girls that hate high top shoes. its a nice simple color scheme...cant go wrong..

Back
Top Bottom