Ladies of NT, Simple Question.

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by Prez T

it makes them think you're a lustful cheating manwhore

yup. if our relationship was never on the complimenting each other level I'll probably raise an eyebrow, take note, and more than likely create some space between us depending on what you follow it up with or the type of relationship we have.

float02small.gif
... i couldn't find the"hmm" gif where the smiley face is scratchin his head..

So it seems to me most girls would take it as a compliment by a stranger if a stranger says how good theylook, but if it's a friend that's taken they usually question it and don't take it as a compliment..

only cuz they aren't used to it from the friend...so you might question why he's complimenting you all of the sudden...

I guess it's part of the sex differences (male vs female). When a friend compliments me on how I look, I take it as a compliment and say thanks andwhatever. I guess it's because girls know guys like to play and for a friend that is especially taken to compliment randomly, it would raise a flag.

its funny how you intended this thread to be meant for girls to respond, and you got a buncha guys coming in.
laugh.gif

you wouldn't expect that on NT..it's the one and done phenomenon -

if this is your first time posting a Ladies of NT post, it'salways your last.

A few ladies responded, all with some informative opinions.

I also think if that a girl knows she looks good and she knows you have a girl when you compliment her, then they are more likely to do what west2east said,such as raise eyebrows and back off.. but if they don't really know and they think they are average or whatnot, then they might take it more as acompliment... i don't know I'm tired and time to fail my last final exam... I'm tired of spring 08 semester. Hopefully 2 more years of college forme and I'm out of undergrad. night NT.

Back
Top Bottom